The Solomons Business Association has made the following announcement:
With the forecast calling for 80% rain Monday the 4th and Tuesday the 5th, our scheduled rain date, we have decided to push the show until Friday the 8th, with the 9th as a last chance rain date.
While we understand the inconvenience this may have caused, our best chance to have the show go off was pushing until next weekend.
We still pay for fireworks whether they get to shoot off or not.
Thank you for your understanding!