23-Year-Old Man Stabbed at St. Charles Towne Center on Saturday

October 10, 2016

st-charles-towne-centerOn Saturday, October 8, 2016, at approximately 4:30 p.m., police responded to the St. Charles Towne Center, on Mall Circle, in Waldorf for the report of a stabbing.

Upon arrival police located a 23-year-old male in the parking lot of the food court entrance with injuries from a stabbing.

The suspect was described as a black male with dreadlocks, wearing all black.

The male patient was transported to an area trauma center by ambulance.

No information has been released by police at this time, details will be provided as they become available

st-charles-towne-center

44 Responses to 23-Year-Old Man Stabbed at St. Charles Towne Center on Saturday

1. TomPoog on October 10, 2016 at 11:54 am

Visit Waldorf: “Get yo crime on!”
    Need billboards updated stat

2. Christina on October 10, 2016 at 12:07 pm

” suspect was described as a black male with dreadlocks ” SHOCKER!!!

• Anonymous on October 10, 2016 at 4:22 pm

ROF.

• Jaded on October 11, 2016 at 8:16 pm

???

3. Spanky on October 10, 2016 at 1:43 pm

The mall is its own ghetto. I haven’t been there after dark in a long time. It was the downfall of Waldorf.

• Anonymous on October 10, 2016 at 11:23 pm

The most true words I’ve heard all day. All the unknown stores here, the disgusting people, go to Tysons Corner Mall instead. Its a bit far, but you won’t regret that drive :).

4. Anonymous on October 10, 2016 at 2:08 pm

Of course. I stopped going to St. Charles Ghetto Center more than a decade ago and I’m glad that I did before it got so bad. Now it’s attack of the mop-heads. More violence will take place there in the future. Wait until a new pair of Jordan basketball sneakers hit the shelves so there will be a case of déjà vu.

5. Anonymous on October 10, 2016 at 2:32 pm

Guy with locs and dressed in all black….yea thats bout 1\3 of charles county…he must have said somthing to the person…if he didnt rob him then it was personal.

6. Tell You What on October 10, 2016 at 3:49 pm

That mall has been steadily declining for years. I remember a few years ago a fight broke out in the mall over the sale of some new shoe. They broke doors down trying to get in the stores until the police kicked everyone out. If they stop catering to a certain type of people then maybe the mall would not be as bad.

• Jaded on October 11, 2016 at 8:24 pm

How do they cater to blacks? That’s obviously what u mean but explain…

• Tell You What on October 12, 2016 at 5:55 pm

Evidently you haven’t been to the Waldorf mall in a while. Take a trip there, you will see what I mean.

7. Sad on October 10, 2016 at 4:12 pm

Ok.here come all the racist comment from you SOMD Racist crawling under your rocks.I know you been waiting awhile.Look at all the recent stories on this site with white suspects.No matter its theif,drugs,sex with children,or murder.Hardley any comments or making excuses for them. Its really sad. That being said I hope this guy is put in prison where he belongs

• Christina on October 10, 2016 at 4:52 pm

Your grasp of the English language and of course your display of atrocious spelling are truly Sad.

• Tell You What on October 11, 2016 at 6:45 am

Coming from someone who capitalized sad. Take your own advice cupcake and go back to school.

• TonyPP on October 11, 2016 at 8:09 am

It was a pun on the posters nickname “Sad”
          dingis

• CTK on October 12, 2016 at 9:18 am

One of Christina’s more clever moments.

• Tell You What on October 12, 2016 at 5:54 pm

Oh you sound educated, what with your name calling and all. I bet you got far in life.

• DontVote on October 10, 2016 at 6:51 pm

Daam, you’re still going through withdraw since yo man Diamond got locked up?

• Sad on October 11, 2016 at 3:12 am

Of course I knew I would be attacked for stating the truth.lol

• Christina on October 11, 2016 at 7:40 am

No, your wrote your opinion. And your poor use of punctuation, spelling and the extreme butchering you demonstrate with your attempt at the English language, is a testament to your education level.

• Anonymous on October 12, 2016 at 6:58 am

This is not an English class and everyone has a right to their opinion.

• Tell You What on October 13, 2016 at 7:28 am

And what about you? Does bashing someone on this site give you some kind of self-glorified rush that you can’t get in the real world? Do the world a favor and do not reproduce.

• TonyPP on October 11, 2016 at 8:12 am

If you keep saying it, you will believe it’s true. If that doesn’t work, go back to the glass pipe

• The Bald Eagle on October 11, 2016 at 5:40 pm

I also commented on your response, you are a race baiter, you are part of the problem for your people. If my comment I posted earlier doesn’t get posted I’ll respond to you again. White folks, and hard working black folks that pay for EBT card don’t appreciate your parasitic way life. I hope you are not able to reproduce because once your dindunuffin president is gone, you can bet your ass your public assistance comes to a screeching halt. Den whatchew gon do foe dems gubment monies your piece of trash?

• Anonymous on October 11, 2016 at 9:40 pm

Wow.I Think you just proved that he or she was right.

• Anonymous on October 12, 2016 at 5:33 am

Bald eagle I think you have a problem

• Anonymous on October 12, 2016 at 7:00 am

I was curious. How do you know the poster was black or den.You making a lot assumptions about. Person you probablydont know.

• Nate on October 12, 2016 at 4:54 pm

Talking big and bad on the internet. Why not drop an address tough guy? Oh, that’s right. Whenever you see one of those “parasites” you crawl back into your F-150 and lock the doors like a scared mouse.

• Anonymous on October 10, 2016 at 7:52 pm

And you’d be wrong. The posters on here know no color when it comes to commenting on turds.

• Anonymous on October 11, 2016 at 2:25 pm

That’s a good one lol

• Truedat on October 11, 2016 at 7:43 am

Many racist blacks comment on here including yourself. Wake up pin head

• Anonymous on October 11, 2016 at 8:32 am

The funny thing is, there are more comments on the burnout pizza boy who robbed a business then there is for this stabbing proving another race baiter wrong. In fact there are more comments on almost all the recent stories then there is on this one. If people like you would stop seeing color and start hating the criminals and the crimes then maybe things might start getting better.

• Anonymous on October 11, 2016 at 9:31 pm

Give it time. lol

• The Bald Eagle on October 13, 2016 at 6:40 am

Hey, little Nat, you’re right I do have an F150, it’s paid for as well. For your info my ignorant friend, I don’t need to ( drop an address ) I can’t have your wife harassing me, as far as being a tough guy, I’m 6’3″ 260, played 9 yrs of ball and ate loud mouth fools like yourself for snacks. I strongly believe if you were to confront me you would think twice as I appreciate the hands on approach. Like I said, you and your people are parasitic cowards, I have a long line of smart mouth dinndus that found out the hard way of messing with wrong white boy believe me, it excites me. I grew up in oxon hill, ft Washington, accokeek area, know lots of your cousins still committing violent crimes up there. Don’t talk boy, leave that mouth open plenty white boys that would be more than happy to put a boot on it. Think before you speak punk.

8. Tony on October 10, 2016 at 8:50 pm

St Charles mall is terrible now, I was there when it was being built, I used to ride my bike over there and write my name in the concrete sidewalk when it was wet! Shopped there when Up Against The Wall was there, good ole 80’s & 90’s

9. Anonymous on October 11, 2016 at 7:25 am

waldorf went to shame when they brought in public transportation.

10. Anonymous on October 11, 2016 at 7:28 am

It’s no worse than Lexington park. Lexington park is a lot smaller and a lot less people.

11. Citizen on October 11, 2016 at 9:37 am

The place is a cesspool.

The savages have overrun the place.

Time to napalm the whole area.

12. icantstandignorantppl on October 12, 2016 at 2:51 pm

Wow. I see just as many white teens hanging out at the mall as I do black teens. So, these ignorant comments are ridiculous. Who cares about someone’s spelling. It’s an internet site, no one is being graded for the proper use of punctuation marks or spelling.

13. Nate on October 12, 2016 at 4:49 pm

All these people leaving horrible racist comments, with nothing to respond with but correcting grammar, need to crawl their head in a noose. That’s why whenever I see Trump signs even if it’s on private property I rip them down. Even went inside someone’s house once. Got a new laptop:) Waldorf belongs to us now. So if you on here saying something you KNOW you wouldn’t dare say in public, pack up and leave. I only tolerate the racists that at least have the decency to be open about it.

• Sad on October 13, 2016 at 12:49 am

Nate. You are really funny. Stop baiting. Nice try(not) lol

• Mike on October 14, 2016 at 8:59 pm

I can’t wait for Trump to win! Enjoy your EBT cards while you can. Black, white or purple idc. They’ve already put a limit on welfare…..3 months without a job and then you get cut off! You’ll be getting a letter in the mail soon

14. Sad on October 12, 2016 at 5:13 pm

Thank you. someone with common sense. I guess there is still hope. People really need to wake up!

15. Anonymous on October 12, 2016 at 9:38 pm

Well if you want to speak on the ‘English language’, you should have put an apostrophe in the word ‘poster’s’.☺