The following persons are wanted by the Calvert County Sheriff’s Office
The Calvert County Sheriff’s Office Warrant Unit is responsible for the service of criminal and child support warrants as well as criminal summonses issued by the courts. They are also responsible for coordinating extraditions of suspects out of state.
If you have information concerning these cases, you should take no action, but instead immediately contact the Calvert County Sheriff’s Department or your local law enforcement agency.
Contact information for the Calvert County Sheriff’s Office Warrant Unit
- Sgt. Rob Selkirk @ 410-535-2800 ext. 2517 or 443-624-8241
- Dfc. Mike Tomlinson @ 410-535-2800 ext. 2581 or 443-532-4278
- Dfc. Chip Ward @ 410-535-2800 ext. 2589 or 443-532-0603
- Dfc. James Bell @ 410-535-2800 ext. 2748 or 443-975-0481
- Dfc. Robert Traas @ 410-535-2800 ext. 2747 or 443-975-8368