2016 General Election Results

Local Candidates by County

Statewide Question – Constitutional Amendment
Appointments and Special Elections for Attorney General and Comptroller

St. Mary’s County – Code Home Rule

18 Responses to 2016 General Election Results

1. Tell You What on November 9, 2016 at 5:16 am

Either way this country would have been screwed. A racist with bad hair and the wife of a former president who was impeached. Way to go America

• anonymous on November 11, 2016 at 12:13 pm

Well we found common ground for once lol

• Little Dookie on November 12, 2016 at 2:22 pm

Racist? You mean Hillary right? She’s the one that called young black males “super predators.” Guess you forgot that or just don’t care.

• Jay2 on November 14, 2016 at 10:42 am

Shouldn’t surprise you. People re-elect a convicted drug addict for Mayor. The stupid is great in this country.

2. Anonymous on November 9, 2016 at 7:55 am

Now we need to start saying “No, Kayne West 2020”.

3. Little Dookie on November 9, 2016 at 8:57 am

Way to go St Marys. Now Annapolis will make decisions for you. Congratulations.

4. Reality on November 9, 2016 at 12:08 pm

MAGA

5. Anonymous on November 9, 2016 at 1:47 pm

BOOM!

6. UrADouche on November 9, 2016 at 3:23 pm

Looking at the results in Prince Ghetto County, I’m guessing Killary promised them they wouldn’t have to get jobs. She probably also granted them immunity to prosecution for killing, stealing and raping the innocents in the surrounding counties. Look at Charles County, or ” Lil pg ” .

I was thoroughly disgusted with the way that a very small percentage of privileged barbaric counties carried this great state as a democratic win. Have they not learned? Even a dog will learn not to beg for food if it is beaten every time it does. Maybe a dog is smarter than most of the voters in these counties.

How can a predominantly black county, such as Prince Georges and Baltimore County, vote for a rich white woman that wears $1000 moo-moo jackets? Are they high? Yes, they probably are.

We, as a country, need to come together. Politically correct is now being thrown out of the window. If you are offended, good. Get angry and go make a difference. Rioting is NOT making a difference. You riot, you lose your welfare. You riot, you lose your goverment funded housing. You don’t like it? MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY.

7. Anonymous on November 9, 2016 at 3:34 pm

I am puzzled at this… when it was 8:10pm They declared Hillary as the Winner of the MD and it was reporting less than 1%. How is that possible? Why didn’t they wait till it was 100% reported?

8. Slick Willie on November 9, 2016 at 6:10 pm

Wait a second. Am I reading this right? The people of St Marys would rather have a bunch of liberals in Annapolis decide what’s best for them? Foolish.

• UrADouche on November 11, 2016 at 5:59 pm

No, Mr. Clinton, you are reading it wrong. More than 50% of voters in St. Marys voted for Republicans. Read my previous post. We were outnumbered. The Liberals dragged us down to their level and beat us with experience. LUCKILY – the Electoral College has saved us a few times. By popular vote, Dukakis would have beaten George H.W. Bush in 1988. His son, George W. Bush would never have been in office at all – both Gore and Kerry won the popular vote in 2000 and 2004 respectively. By popular vote, your wife would have won.
      Where would the riots be then? I you answered, ” I don’t know. ” You are right. Remember all the rioting and looting when Obama was elected? Twice??
      Oh, wait, neither do I. Republicans (in general) don’t act like animals when they don’t get their way. We stew…. We silently organize…. We wait…. We come back in force.
      The overpopulation of section 8 / HUD housing guarantees excessive breeding. This leads to government dependency. This leads to blindly following the Democratic party to get your free hand-out.
      I was at the bottom once. I was offered the hand-out. I took it. I learned very quickly that it came with a price. My freedom.
      I was no longer independent. I was a slave. I was attached to the government because I said I needed a hand. The government gave me the whole arm.
      I hear people crying about their ancestors as slaves and the white man needs to make reparations. UM…. They did. Or they would all still be slaves. Remember, there were white slaves also.
      Fortunately, I have morals and a degree of self-worth. I clawed my way back into society. I got a job, dropped the government, and made my own path in life. It was then that I realized I could fight for my own freedom. I didn’t need the government telling me what to eat, wear, where to live. I could decide all of that on my own, with my own hard-earned money to support myself.
      What truly makes me sick is all of this crying and whining and desecration of OUR flag. You, me, them, WE are ALL American Citizens. This is OUR flag. If you don’t like it, LEAVE. No one is stopping you from packing your bags and moving away. I am lead to understand that there are plenty of places in Mexico available. Hop down there, drop your passport at the gate, find a vacant home, demand health care, and a drivers license, and equality as a Mexican citizen. I’m sure they will greet you with open arms. Good Luck.

• Little Dookie on November 12, 2016 at 2:23 pm

Nice post. But I think the original post was about Code Home Rule and how the voters rejected it.

9. Brian on November 11, 2016 at 12:58 pm

Not sure what you guys are reading but St Marys voted Republican for President, Senate and Congress. They even voted down Steny the rugrat. It is the other counties that carried the election. Reading is fundamental!

• UrADouche on November 11, 2016 at 8:56 pm

Reading is Fun and they are mental….

• Little Dookie on November 12, 2016 at 2:25 pm

You are right, you should try it sometime.

• Little Dookie on November 12, 2016 at 2:23 pm

Code Home Rule.

10. Anonymous on November 14, 2016 at 1:39 pm

Why didn’t we see a special ballot for the Solomons Bridge? We need a new bridge to connect Calvert and St. Mary’s.

Or even, build a second bridge (more direct route to Pax)… it leaves off the tip of Solomons and connects to Green Holly/Millstone Landing Rd.