A Freezing Rain Advisory now in effect until noon today.
- Hazard types: Freezing rain
- Ice accumulations: Up to a tenth-inch
- Timing: Periods of freezing rain will continue this morning. It will change to rain as temperatures warm above freezing towards noon.
- Impacts: Hazardous travel is expected due to icy roads and walkways.
- Winds: South 5 to 15 mph.
- Temperatures: Mid 20s rising to the mid 30s by noon.
- Instructions: A freezing rain advisory means that periods of freezing rain or freezing drizzle will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads. Slow down and use caution while driving.