Trailer Fire in Hollywood Ruled Accidental

January 22, 2013

House Fire 1222On January 22, at 8:59 am, Firefighters from Hollywood, Bay District, Leonardtown and Mechanicsville responded to a fire in a single family trailer at 43190 Coles Drive in Hollywood. The fire was discovered by the tenant.

The fire started as a result of an electrical problem in the crawl space of the home. The investigation revealed that an electrical switch, coming from the water softener and the hot water heater, was where the fire started.

The tenant was displaced and is being assisted by the American Red Cross. There were no injuries. The damage to the structure was estimated to be $10,000.

Click HERE to see the State Fire Marshal’s report.

[slide]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...