St. Inigoes Man Jailed After Hitting 5-Year-Old Boy in the Face

October 30, 2014
EVANS DANIEL BRIAN

Daniel B. Evans, 27, of St. Inigoes

On Tuesday, October 28, 2014 at 2:39 pm, Trooper A. Oyler responded to the 15000 block of Point Lookout Road for the report of a domestic disturbance.

Investigation revealed that Daniel B. Evans, 27, of St. Inigoes, had struck a 5-year-old male victim in the face and then grabbed him by the neck to strangle him. Evans then struck a 27 year old female victim who attempted to intervene. He subsequently began throwing furniture and broke a plastic chair.

Evans was arrested for Second Degree Child Abuse, two counts of Second Degree Assault, and Malicious Destruction of Property.

Evans was transported to the St. Mary’s County Detention Center and appeared before District Court Commissioner Christopher Leseman, and bail was set at $25,000.

Daniel B. Evans, 27, of St. Inigoes

Daniel B. Evans, 27, of St. Inigoes

38 Responses to St. Inigoes Man Jailed After Hitting 5-Year-Old Boy in the Face

1. Anonymous on October 30, 2014 at 12:58 pm

5 years old…5 YEARS OLD! You are a real piece of work. Your family must be beaming right now. So proud of how you made the news…

• Anon on October 30, 2014 at 4:24 pm

His family is a champion for him, he can do no wrong. SMH.

2. Anonymous on October 30, 2014 at 1:04 pm

Was this his child?

3. Really? on October 30, 2014 at 1:16 pm

Does it really matter if it’s his child? You don’t hit a 5 year old in the face and choke them no matter who they belong to!

4. JusticeIsn'tServed--__/\**(52)..::""'' on October 30, 2014 at 1:19 pm

Another dumb a__ repeat offender who will be released very soon. I’ve already lost count how many times I’ve seen his ugly mug on here for doing something ridiculous. Keep that piece of s___ locked up so somebody can “strike” him for being a scumbag.

5. LueLue on October 30, 2014 at 1:20 pm

Come hit on me punk!!!..Bet you won’t end up at jail!

6. peeeps on October 30, 2014 at 1:26 pm

what a sorry P.O.S he is prob out on PR already.

• Anonymous on November 2, 2014 at 5:36 pm

F U pos

• peeeps on November 3, 2014 at 9:09 am

hahaha. thats original

7. taradies on October 30, 2014 at 1:29 pm

Second arrest in a month. Seriously need to take a look at your life kid. First for crack now beating on a helpless child and his mother? A real POS if you ask me.

• Anonymous on October 31, 2014 at 8:24 am

At 27 he is no longer a kid. He’s just a piece of…well, you know the rest.

8. That Guy on October 30, 2014 at 1:53 pm

Is a POS!

9. Joe on October 30, 2014 at 2:22 pm

Real tough guyBeating a kid and a woman. Why don’t you try to hit a man, you POS!!

10. Eric on October 30, 2014 at 2:25 pm

Please turn in your manhood membership. You are no longer consider as a man in this community. You need to grow up and get your stuff together, soon or the prison inmates will rape you.

11. ME on October 30, 2014 at 2:48 pm

But, But, But… He is a good father, A great husband… Don’t judge him…you don’t know him…SARCASIM..SARCASIM

12. Anonymous on October 30, 2014 at 2:52 pm

I think this pillar of the community has been on this web site before, he looks familiar.

13. peeeps on October 30, 2014 at 2:52 pm

The 5 year old must have been going after his stash of heroin.

14. brian on October 30, 2014 at 3:17 pm

The name LueLue alone should have him shaking in his boots! lol

15. John Bobbit on October 30, 2014 at 4:10 pm

If that was my child he would of not made it to jail…

16. Anonymous on October 30, 2014 at 5:32 pm

He it a drug addict pills heroin pos

17. Timmah on October 30, 2014 at 5:47 pm

Wow! What a tough guy!! What’s next on your manly list? Kick a puppy? Trip an old lady? Steal candy from a baby?

• Anonymous on October 31, 2014 at 12:47 pm

LMAO @ Timmah

18. Anonymous on October 30, 2014 at 7:21 pm

CRACK HEAD says it all, your parents must be proud!!!

19. Tired of the trash on October 30, 2014 at 11:13 pm

He’s a pos pill head. He sells pills and heroin at rod n reel cooks and st James. And he will keep getting away with it his last name is Evans come on now

• Leeroy Jenkins on October 31, 2014 at 3:07 pm

Can you compose a coherent statement here?

“If you want to look uneducated and lacking in any semblance of intelligence, write like Tired of the trash.”

~Captain Obvious

• Anonymous on November 1, 2014 at 10:39 pm

Oh I’m very educated, I have the college credits to show that. I’m sorry that the post went up before I had the chance to proof read and edit my comment. I think the over all picture is a drug dealer and child abuser not someone’s Da*n grammar and punctuation.

• Leeroy Jenkins on November 2, 2014 at 7:44 pm

So, are you Tired of the trash or Anonymous? I just can’t keep up these days, but why didn’t you more coherently explain more about your original sentence? Oh, I get it, because you’re not the same person, just someone who’s trolling. But, why’d you capitalize damn? And it’d be “someone whose” vice “someone’s Da*n…”. But, good try!

“If you really want to look smart, try using better grammar than the first poster, but not a whole lot more”.

~Captain Obvious

• The real Leeroy Jenkins! on November 2, 2014 at 1:26 pm

I love to quote Captain Obvious. All the time. Actually, I don’t know why I don’t go by that surname.

• Leeroy Jenkins on November 2, 2014 at 7:38 pm

Again, I’m so flattered! Please keep up the mimicry.

“Thanks Captain Obvious”.

~The real Leeroy Jenkins!

• Emma on November 3, 2014 at 12:22 pm

Good thing my fists haven’t been nerfed, unlike Leeroy. If I see this guy, I’ll see if I can set up a nice OTK on his ass.

• Blah blah blah on November 1, 2014 at 12:11 am

Something tells me you’re one of his “customers,” you just named 3 different places he “deals drugs” at. How the h*** else would you know that? Lol…. But don’t be so quick to judge people, I mean i understand if he actually did it then seriously shame on him and I hope his little boy is ok…but I’ve heard that he didn’t do it and was set up by his prostitute crack head wife and the crack head guy she was staying and sleeping with for two days right before this happened. She just got mad she got caught. And yes it may sound crazy but if you knew this girl, Danny’s wife, you wouldn’t put it passed her to make up something like this to get Danny areasted. And especially the guy she was staying with he’s the biggest scheming liar in ALL OF MARYLAND. And I know your on here commenting me C MOORE and lol I would take a look in the mirror your a straight up crack head( black teeth and all) and you wanna talk about his arrest record?!? Lol Danny’s don’t even compare to yours and prolly never will. You have 4 whole pages of just CRIMINAL cases and about 10 pages in all. So stop acting like your some wonderful upstanding American dad cause your not, never have been and prolly never will be. Your a drug dealing wife beating(yes wife beater) drug addict POS AND THATS ALL YOU ARE. SO STOP ACTING ALL INNOCENT!!!!

• Sardines & pork & bean on November 1, 2014 at 7:42 pm

Uh…. What does all of that even mean????

• Me on November 2, 2014 at 1:47 pm

Uh…do you not know how to read?

• Anonymous on November 1, 2014 at 10:43 pm

I do know what this gentleman is about and stay far away. When I saw him selling I did report it to the owners of the different establishments. Don’t know his wife but I do know people can be down right vicious and shady Especially when drugs are involved. I do hope his little boy is ok tho

• really on November 2, 2014 at 11:53 pm

So you are the one who has been sleeping with the married guy who has been in trouble? Perhaps he would not be so wrapped up in drugs if tricks were not so easy to be sleeping around with a married man.Sounds like Danny is lying to you and you are believing everything he tells you. I hope he gets the treatment and counseling he needs to get off of drugs and stop taking out his frustrations on his wife and children who love him dearly and need him at home, clean and sober and away from easy girls who carry on with married men.

• Anonymous on November 3, 2014 at 8:32 am

What a wonderful group of friends you have surrounded yourself with. I have some advice that will probably go in one ear and out of the other “loose the friends, they will only bring you down and you will become dependent on tax payer money (if this isn’t already the case).

• JusticeIsn'tServed,,\/--||""""''||__v on November 4, 2014 at 1:27 pm

Funny how you say “But don’t be so quick to judge people” right after you did the same thing. Just because someone knows about others activities doesn’t necessarily make them a “customer” of that individual. A frequent customer of Cook’s or Rod n Reel maybe, an employee there who has access to seeing what happens there? It could also be due to Evans’s bad/well known reputation because this isn’t the first time his mugshot has been in the local news for committing crimes. While were making blind assumptions here, maybe you’re one if his customers since you felt the need to come running to his defense.

20. Anonymous on November 4, 2014 at 6:01 am

He is a drug addict him Matt getshoff they do there drugs and get money from people bounce from house to house getting thrown out poor kids.