California Man Arrested for the Rape of Two Juveniles

May 29, 2015

Dustin Michael Mills

In April 2015, investigators from the Maryland State Police- Criminal Enforcement Division, Central South Region, were contacted by troopers from the MSP-Leonardtown Barrack and informed of a sexual investigation involving Dustin Michael Mills, 19, of California.

During the course of the investigation, investigators from Criminal Enforcement Division learned that Mills began having sexual intercourse with a juvenile during the summer of 2014. In addition, it was learned that Mills was also having sexual intercourse with an additional juvenile starting in March 2015.

Evidence in this investigation was reviewed with the St. Mary’s County States Attorney’s Office. An arrest warrant was issued for Mills charging him with Second Degree Rape, two counts of Second Degree Assault, Third Degree Sex Offense and two counts of Fourth Degree Sex Offense.

On May 28, 2015, investigators from CED located Mills at his residence. He was taken into custody without incident and transported to the St. Mary’s County Detention Center. Mills is currently being held on a $50,000 bond and a $10,000 bond.

The investigation was conducted in collaboration with MSP- Leonardtown Barrack, Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) and St. Mary’s County State’s Attorney’s Office

28 Responses to California Man Arrested for the Rape of Two Juveniles

1. Jimmy Crack Corn on May 29, 2015 at 8:42 am

SEX OFF 4TH DEG-SEX ACT 14/15YO
    SEX OFF 4TH DEG-VAG INT 14/15 YO

Despite the fact of it being consentual between the two. This young man is 19 and the young ladies he was involved with were 14/15 yrs old. With that being said, if the parents of these young ladies didn’t care for Mr. Mills for whatever reasons etc…they can file charges. I’ve seen nothing but good things about this young man, and other than these charges the only thing on Mr. Mills case search history is an unpaid traffic ticket.

But as with everyone, he will have his day in court. So with that being said, unless you know the entire situtation yourself, you shouldn’t past judgement on this man or anyone for that matter based on a 5 paragraph story posted online.

• Anonymous on June 1, 2015 at 8:22 am

I am sorry, 14 or 15 vs 18 or 19 is too big of a difference. Some 14 year olds are still in middle school. Would you let your 12 year old date a 16 year old or a 10 year old date a 14 year old? In my opinion 15 is pushing the limit but 14 is way too young for an adult to be banging. Of course my opinion isn’t the one that matters, the judge and the jury are the ones he needs to convince.

• Jay2 on June 2, 2015 at 1:42 pm

With that being said; He was going nowhere with chin growth like that.

2. Duh on May 29, 2015 at 8:49 am

This POS could be our future State’s Attorney.

• anonymous on May 29, 2015 at 5:35 pm

Yup, the next fritz..

3. Oscar Meyer on May 29, 2015 at 9:06 am

Cool pube patch on your chin.

4. The Dude... on May 29, 2015 at 9:43 am

Oooooo man…he gonna be really wide eyed in a few short months.

5. Anonymous on May 29, 2015 at 10:28 am

Too bad he couldn’t get chicks his own age.

6. JusticeMightFinallyBeServed on May 29, 2015 at 11:40 am

Congratulations idiot, you have officially ruined your life.

7. Anonymous on May 29, 2015 at 10:10 pm

Do you people have anything better too do than talk crap about the current states attorney ? If everyone listened too every rumor that wAs spread about you, who would you be viewed as ?

• Anonymous on May 30, 2015 at 10:47 am

We could change the subject and talk crap about your grammar and misspelling.

8. Anonymous on May 30, 2015 at 3:41 am

Good. This guy needs to be locked up. You shouldn’t be thinking it’s okay to have sex with a minor… even if it’s consensual.

• Me2 on May 30, 2015 at 11:27 am

Are you kidding me? Just how many 18 year old boys date 15 year old girls? Many do. Its not unheard of nor is it a huge crime in my way of thinking. They were both at that point in life of social changes by the truck load being tossed at them. Boys mature slower than girls so that puts them about even as I see it. Now had he been 20 or so at the time he should have known better. A few years make a huge difference when reaching this threshold of life.

If she was 12 or 13 and him 18 thats a horse of a different color. Just like had he been in his 20’s or 30’s. Those would be crimes in my way of thinking.Not 18/15.

We don’t know details so before tossing him under the bus let’s wait a bit. I’ve seen so many parents ok with this type relationship until it’s convenient for them to call foul for whatever reason. What if she were 18 and he was 15? Where would you toss your opinion then? Many male and female 18 yr olds are still in high school. It depends on when your birthday fell when you first started school. Their friends are mostly 15/17 year olds. The same ones they grew up with. Think about it. ;)

• Malcolm Ex on May 30, 2015 at 12:56 pm

I thought about it. The law is the law. He broke it and he should face the consequences. You, on the other hand, tend to condone law breaking or add your own “exceptions” to the matters and, from what I’ve seen in your ridiculous postings, are a complete idiot.

• Me2 on May 30, 2015 at 7:11 pm

Who’s making exceptions in matters or condoning law breaking? Where did I say he didn’t break the law? Not all things in life are black and white buddy, gray areas do exist. He did break the law just as you said, but I don’t feel that it was in such a manner that being locked up is called for. Punishment yes, jail time no.

That was my opinion and I have a right to it, just as you have a right to yours. I only showed a different take on it.The fact that you see me as an idiot because I don’t agree with yours shows what a closed minded person you are Malcolm. I guess thats why you think the chin hair, state’s attorney slurs and wide eyed posts show more relevance and are OK .

• Anonymous on May 30, 2015 at 2:07 pm

There’s a reason he was charged with a crime, despite all that pro-rape drivel Me2 vomited out.

• Me2 on May 31, 2015 at 7:41 am

A reason yes, final word no. Many people have been charged with crimes, a charge doesn’t make them guilty. Innocent until proven guilty.

Pro-rape drivel? How dare you say I’m pro-rape? Please let my dumb as a stump self reiterate , nowhere did I say he didn’t commit a crime. Nowhere did I say he shouldn’t be held accountable, only that he shouldn’t be made out to be a monster. The ages involved walk a fine line. Thats all I said.

If you only care to look at things one way thats your choice. I would rather take a look at things more open minded until the FACTS are given and Proven. Using the little bit of information the public is given by media I don’t go for blood as most of you do.

• Anonymous on May 31, 2015 at 2:37 pm

So you keep babbling without FACTS as you put it, yet still assert that your opinion is correct. Once the facts do come out we can draw a conclusion. Until then your opinion is just that, an opinion. You know what they say about those.

• Malcolm Ex on May 31, 2015 at 6:41 pm

Me2 is the county Jack@ss with mind boggling (i.e. WEIRDO) comments and theories. Makes me sick. Me2 belongs in Canada or something.

9. Basic Arithmetic on May 30, 2015 at 4:03 am

Surprise!!! Another SOMD bred perv.

10. Anonymous on May 30, 2015 at 5:20 pm

It’s mind boggling that there are scumbags out here that think this guy is in the right. He KNEW he was doing something wrong but kept doing it anyways. Zero sympathy for this molester.

11. Anonymous on May 31, 2015 at 2:56 am

I am sure the fine folks in prison will show him the error of his ways. Ouch!

12. concerned citizen on June 1, 2015 at 1:02 am

I’m sorry, but my 14 and 15 year old child does not get to chose to have consensual sex with anyone. Not with someone the same age or older. End of story.

13. James Hitchcock on June 1, 2015 at 10:56 am

Why was Homeland Security Investigations involved in this investigation?

• JustSayNo on June 1, 2015 at 1:37 pm

Because he is a homeboy!

14. Anonymous on June 1, 2015 at 12:17 pm

Such a gray area. I remember when I was in high school there were Seniors dating Freshman and it wasn’t a big deal. When I was in high school I dated a girl 18 months younger than I was. I turned 18 a month before I graduated, and she was still 16 for a couple of months and still in high school. I couldn’t have imagine being charged with a similar crime. Hopefully his life won’t be ruined as a result, if and only if their relationship was legitimate.

15. SMH on June 1, 2015 at 2:15 pm

As I don’t agree with what has happened, it’s really a shame that one of these young girls parents knew they were dating and let him come over, stay the night and let her go with this guy. Another sad thing is that the one young girl and her younger sister were seen going in the woods with two older guys in their neighborhood just within the last week. My child goes to school with one of the girls and she brags about being with older guys and wants to be a stripper when she turns 18. Her parents need to pay more attention to what their children are doing and educate them a little more.

• Anonymous on June 1, 2015 at 6:13 pm

That girl’s going places for sure.