Two Arrested on Drug Charges

October 31, 2012

DFC R. Kreps arrested two people on October 25 at 12:32 p.m. on Md. Rt. 2 in Sunderland after stopping their vehicle for violations.  The driver, John Alfred Douglas, Jr., 53 of Lusby, was driving on a suspended license and also had an open warrant through the state of Texas.  The vehicle tag was also registered to a different vehicle.  Douglas was charged with driving on a suspended license and arrested on the open warrant.  The passenger, Judy Ann Douglas, 56, also of Lusby, was arrested and charged with possession of a schedule IV drug: Carisoprodol and use of drug paraphernalia, a pill grinder containing a white powdery residue.  Judy Douglas also had an active warrant out of Texas and was arrested on the warrant.

12 Responses to Two Arrested on Drug Charges

1. Gill on October 31, 2012 at 1:02 pm

Good night………..Moses done come down from the hill…..What on Earth ?

2. Greg on October 31, 2012 at 1:08 pm

TRASH BELONGS AT THE DUMP!

• Anonymous on October 31, 2012 at 2:45 pm

You don’t even want to see the house. Don’t know the guy, but he lives right across from the cluster of post office boxes, where I get my mail

3. Dougie_Mom on October 31, 2012 at 2:28 pm

The guy looks just like Tommy Chong from Cheech and Chong, lol!

4. Anonymous on October 31, 2012 at 2:45 pm

Only one thing could account for faces like these. They live in Lusby. They are the only two people allowed inside the reactors at Calvert Cliffs to change the light bulbs.

5. michelle on November 2, 2012 at 8:54 pm

These are actually two good ppl. just caught up in bad ways. John is a really intelligent man. Ppl should not be so quick to judge.

6. Johns niece on November 3, 2012 at 3:21 am

The two people that ya’llare judging are humans just as y’all are. They make mistakes n bad choices in life as all of y’all have. But it is not anyones place but God’s to place judgement upon them. None of ya’ll have ever walked a day in there shoes. And to the person that called them trash that is my family that your calling trash and trust this they are both far from trash my uncle had a very good up ringing. He has just made a lot of bad choices in life. So before u call names or place judgement upon them take a look in the mirror.

7. roxy on November 3, 2012 at 5:19 pm

Your uncle makes bad choices on a daily bases, so does your aunt, every day they come on to my street to ply their trade. I am sick and tired of them. maybe if they set up shop in your yard, you might feel the same way too!

• Johns niece on November 10, 2012 at 3:32 am

Just to let everyone on here I don’t care what none of y’all got to say they both are my family n I love them regardless it don’t matter what comes out y’all mouth ain’t none of y’all any better then them when u wake up in the morning and get dressed the same u put ur pants on so do one foot at a time real talk don’t say nothing else bout my family cause its really starting to rub me the wrong way didn’t y’all parents teach y’all if u don’t have nothing nice to say then keep your mouth shut

8. Anonymous on November 4, 2012 at 7:02 pm

Hey roxy. How u kno wut they do on UR street. Since I don’t kno wut they do y don’t u tell me since u kno exactly what they do on UR street. And just cuz they got arrested on a drug charge does not mean they “set up shop” on Ur street. The drug is “soma” that she got arrested with. A muscle relaxer, REALLY? But I guess they are “settin up shop” on YOUR street sellin Soma’s right? You would know since it is YOUR street and hearing how u talk about them YOU must have got something from them while they were “setting up shop” on your street.

• Anonymous on November 6, 2012 at 12:59 am

Everyone on this street knows what goes on at the house they frequent, it has been raided before, they haven’t set up shop here, they sort of pop in and pop out. But if they are such wonderful people to their relatives, then maybe they should put up with it. On this street though, we have had to put up with creepy people in and out of the flop house that has been raided, and little kids have to walk past that house to and from school. They actually run past that house because of sweet people like these two, and the rest of the creeps, including the owner. It is so obviouse to THE PEOPLE WHO LIVE HERE!

9. Anonymous on November 4, 2012 at 9:24 pm

People are so quick to judge others. They might have got in trouble but that does not mean they are drug dealers or bad people. Learn the facts behind everything before you say crude things.