California Man Arrested for Failing to Register as a Sex Offender

January 28, 2016
David Wayne Trent, 63 of California

David Wayne Trent, 63 of California

David Wayne Trent, 63 of California, is a Tier II registered sex offender residing in St. Mary’s County.

Trent received a notice to re-register as a sex offender as required by the statute, and failed to do so.

On January 15, 2016, he was located and placed under arrest by Deputy Steinbach of the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office and transported to the St. Mary’s County Detention Center, where he was charged with Failing to Register as a sex offender.

Trent went before a District Court Commissioner and bail was set at $3,500. Trent was released on January 19, 2016, after posting the established bond pending further action by judicial authorities.

David Wayne Trent, 63 of California

David Wayne Trent, 63 of California

26 Responses to California Man Arrested for Failing to Register as a Sex Offender

1. Keepin It Real on January 28, 2016 at 11:30 am

Bad grandpa.

• Delonte on February 1, 2016 at 7:11 pm

Nah, bad Santa, yo!

2. Obsidian on January 28, 2016 at 11:35 am

Ummm yeah….he doesn’t stand out at all as being a creeper.

3. Oscar Meyer on January 28, 2016 at 11:45 am

Bad Santa

4. 2015 on January 28, 2016 at 1:31 pm

No, not Father Time, say it isn’t so.

5. Anonymous on January 28, 2016 at 1:46 pm

Why do we allow these animals to walk among us?

6. McScruffins on January 28, 2016 at 1:53 pm

Those eyebrows are as wispy as a snowbank on a mountain ridge.

And that beard…..DANG

7. Farmboy on January 28, 2016 at 2:14 pm

Now now. Let’s not judge people on their appearance. I know a lot of rough looking backwoods people who would never do anything like that. And I know people, clean cut and go to work everyday in a suit that may do something like that. The point is, don’t judge a book by its cover.

• Keepin It Real on January 28, 2016 at 3:35 pm

So you NEVER judge someone based on their looks? You’re a hypocrite, just like the rest of us.

• Farmboy on January 29, 2016 at 3:29 pm

Nope!

• Keepin It Real on January 31, 2016 at 2:57 pm

Farmboy=redneck?

• Coffee on January 30, 2016 at 9:02 am

This coming from a person who cannot put a G on the end of keeping. Learn how to spell.

8. Vicki on January 29, 2016 at 6:31 am

Waste of my tax dollars. Execute him! Or better yet…give me five minutes with him. He won’t have the means to sex offend again. POS!

• Jack Wagon on January 29, 2016 at 10:02 am

Ooooh, you sound like such a badass.

• Keepin It Real on February 1, 2016 at 11:45 am

And it’s a woman. My money’s on the old man in a royal rumble.

• Vicki on February 1, 2016 at 2:20 pm

I am

• Vicki on February 1, 2016 at 2:22 pm

You sound like you condone what he does. Yiur momma would be proud

• Keepin It Real on February 1, 2016 at 4:03 pm

First of, it’s your, not yiur. Second, you were the one that brought up violence against the Santa Claus look alike, not me. Third, you’re obviously a few French fries short of a happy meal, that much we can all see.

• Vicki on February 1, 2016 at 7:47 pm

He deserves violence. You are a clown who hides behide a screen name and comments stupidly to get reactions out of people but not on the real subjects because you aren’t intelligent enough. I could care less what a sex offender or someone like yourself thinks about me. Everyone on here knows you are an idiot and I bet 99 percent of the population would agree sex offenders have no place on this earth. If that makes me crazy…I will gladly claim the title. I would rather be crazy for defending a good cause than a sad person who writes dumb stuff because well you are just dumb. Good job correcting grammar though. That will get you far in life. Like I said, let it happen to you or someone close to you and I bet you will STFU. You talked about hurting sex offenders too in comments so are you one fry short of a happy meal. Such a silly little boy. Pick a side of the fence and stay on it.

• Keepin It Real on February 2, 2016 at 10:36 am

What I’ve said is irrelevant to your stance. But you’re crazy so I don’t expect you to understand that. You’re rambling on here like a lunatic, mean while in reality, no one cares what you think/believe in. It’s really that simple.

9. Vicki on February 1, 2016 at 2:33 pm

Yes I am a woman and if anyone on here is any kind of real man they wouldnt joke about anything dealing with sex offenders unless they were a perv themselves. Let someone you love be raped and then see if you think it us funny. Especially a child. Then let us post rude comments on your childs bad experience and see how you like it. Doubt you would but like I said you are probably a perv yourself.

• Keepin It Real on February 1, 2016 at 7:59 pm

I’m a perv when it counts, you can bet on that. Don’t get all butt hurt because you threatened violence on the man and everyone turned against you because of it. Go cry somewhere else, we’re all out of crazy here.

• Vicki on February 2, 2016 at 8:18 am

Turned on me? LOL Two fools with no comeback. My coworkers and I are quite amused by you Like I said…pervs and silly boys. It isn’t a threat either btw if faced by one. Crazy…like I said I’ll wear the crazy crown any day on this subject!

• Keepin It Real on February 3, 2016 at 3:57 pm

Didn’t I tell you to stop crying? Why are you still professing your feelings on this subject like we should all care what Queen Crazy thinks? Tell your coworkers I said sup.

10. John on February 2, 2016 at 2:45 pm

Duck Dynasty family member

• Delonte on February 3, 2016 at 9:18 pm

Oh SNAP! Crackers gonna get riled up now!