Lexington Park Couple Arrested for Shoplifting at Kohl’s

June 30, 2016
James Edward Stewart II, 40, and Joleen Leann Jameson, 23, both of Lexington Park

On Thursday, June 23, 2016, Deputy K. Molitor of the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office responded to the 46000 block of Lexington Village Way (Kohl’s Shopping Center) in Lexington Park, for a reported shoplifting in progress.

The Emergency Communications Center provided a description of a female and male who fled the store with an unknown amount of merchandise. Corporal Rishel initiated a traffic stop on a vehicle matching the description. James Edward Stewart II, 40, of Lexington Park, was driving the vehicle with a suspended license, and Joleen Leann Jameson, 23, of Lexington Park, was the passenger.

The investigation revealed both suspects entered the store together, selected merchandise, and then Stewart left the store. Jameson entered the dressing room where she concealed merchandise, before fleeing to a motor vehicle waiting outside in front of the store. The stolen merchandise was recovered and both, Jameson and Stewart, were transported to the St. Mary’s County Detention Center.

Jameson was charged with Theft: $1000 to under $10000, and Theft Less Than $1000 value.

Stewart was charged with Theft: $1000 to under $10000, Theft: Less $1000 value, Failure to Appear: CDS Possession – Not Marijuana and Failure to Appear: Theft Less Than $100.

James Edward Stewart II, 40, of Lexington Park

James Edward Stewart II, 40, of Lexington Park

Joleen Leann Jameson, 23, of Lexington Park

Joleen Leann Jameson, 23, of Lexington Park

35 Responses to Lexington Park Couple Arrested for Shoplifting at Kohl’s

1. Roger on June 30, 2016 at 4:59 am

More turds.

2. Adork on June 30, 2016 at 5:35 am

What a nice couple….that have something in common.

3. Homie on June 30, 2016 at 5:50 am

True Hood Rat Love

4. Anonymous on June 30, 2016 at 5:53 am

Worthless turds. Nothing but Section 8 trailer trash.

5. Tell You What on June 30, 2016 at 6:08 am

He sounds like a real winner, that girl sure knows how to pick ’em.

6. DEMI MOORE on June 30, 2016 at 7:38 am

Way to go Joleen! Your mother would be so proud of you! SMH!!!

7. Anonymous on June 30, 2016 at 8:04 am

It is always nice to see the older generation imparting some of their skill and knowledge to the younger generation. Sounds like she needs a little more training since they got caught but with a few more lessons she should become a wonderful thief and piece of garbage.

8. Al on June 30, 2016 at 9:23 am

A couple of class acts for sure.

9. Someone elses problem on June 30, 2016 at 9:42 am

He looks scared as hell while she as that look that she doesn’t really care.

10. Christie on June 30, 2016 at 12:38 pm

The definition of winners right there.

11. Kyle's Roommate on June 30, 2016 at 12:45 pm

Joleen. Joleen. Joleen. JoleeeeeEEeeen.
    I’m beggin you please don’t take mah clothes.

12. gmrdwalker on June 30, 2016 at 12:47 pm

At first I was wondering: How did James pull that young action – 17 years younger than I saw the CDS not marijuana and it occurred to me that drugs bringing people together!

Love the mugshot Joleen, the expression on your face is great!

13. Wow on June 30, 2016 at 1:03 pm

Now this is hilarious. A snitch and a addict together

14. Anonymous on June 30, 2016 at 3:20 pm

Probably needed to sell the stolen goods for crack money.

15. U KNO WAT DEY SAY on June 30, 2016 at 3:52 pm

COUPLES THAT STEAL TOGETHER, GET LOCKED UP TOGETHER.

TRASH.

16. Hahaha on June 30, 2016 at 6:37 pm

LMAO look at this Jameson sisters strike again her sister Jesse was just on here for stealing from the dollar store lol dusty. And Joleen just had a baby too smh here’s a thought GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

17. anonymous on June 30, 2016 at 10:47 pm

The guy should have known better, and the girl needs to spanked and put in a corner. What would a 40 year old want with a young girl and vice versa? Drugs must be the common denominater.

18. Joey on July 1, 2016 at 8:16 am

I can only imagine how disappointed your mom would be, if she were still alive, with the choices you and you sister have made!

19. William Wallace on July 1, 2016 at 1:47 pm

Definitely drug addiction behavior. I would put my money on heroin, keeping in mind the area.

20. Smh... on July 1, 2016 at 5:15 pm

Wow, why on earth is she running around with him.

21. Anonymous on July 1, 2016 at 5:39 pm

Mud shark

22. Linda Wortheimer on July 1, 2016 at 11:59 pm

Definitely heroin users.

23. joe on July 5, 2016 at 6:35 am

And out come the self-righteous in the comment section who think that they are so much better than these two.

• Anonymous on July 5, 2016 at 11:22 am

I am better then these two. I have never taken anything that didn’t belong to me and I will continue to look down on those that do. I don’t believe I am any better than anyone who has a job and follows the law but I am better then them. I guess you are OK with paying higher prices to cover the cost of the stuff thieves like them steal and the security needed because of people like them. This is not a victimless crime, they are trash and I will tell them that to their face.

• Anonymous on July 5, 2016 at 1:04 pm

I am better. I don’t steal. I bet if they stole from you it would be different, right? Move along enabler.

• Christie on July 5, 2016 at 2:46 pm

“We?” You got a mouse in your pocket? I am better than they are, you are not.

• Anonymous on July 5, 2016 at 3:28 pm

Keepin It, you behave now.

• joe on July 5, 2016 at 3:45 pm

God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble.

• Anonymous on July 6, 2016 at 8:11 am

God also bestowed upon us a set of rules called the commandments. One of the big ones is thou shalt not steal. I am not religious and I don’t need to fear an all mighty entity to have morals and obey the laws of society. That being said I am all for going back to biblical punishments for breaking the rules of the land. Lets stone both of them, if they live charges will be forgiven.

• joe on July 7, 2016 at 7:55 am

Would you be found guilty according to the 10 commandments?

Have you ever lied?
          Have you ever taken something that does not belong to you?
          Have you used God’s name as a curse word?
          Have you hated someone in your heart (God sees that as murder)?
          Have you ever lusted after someone (God sees that as adultery)?
          Has God always been the most precious one to you? (If not, that is idolatry).

Those are just some of the commandments. We are all deserving of God’s judgment. If you say you have no sin, then you are lying and the truth of God is not in you.

You don’t want Biblical punishments for breaking the commandments. God is offering you grace.

• Christie on July 6, 2016 at 4:14 pm

God also doesn’t like thieves. “Thou shall not steal”

• joe on July 7, 2016 at 7:50 am

I was referring to the comment authors here, not the 2 individuals in the article.

If they are found guilty by due process and unbiased jury, then they have their consequences. I am not defending theft, and anyone who thinks I am, has completely missed my point.

24. rose on July 6, 2016 at 4:02 pm

I said it before and I’ll say it again: if Roses was around young Joleen would have a place to earn an honest dollar or two instead of being lowered to this. Let’s get Rose’s back for the sake of young ladies looking to earn an honest dollar or two.

• Heather on July 6, 2016 at 8:21 pm

What’s stopping these young ladies from working at McDonald’s? Nothing. They’re not interested in earning an honest dollar because stealing is just so much easier!! And let’s be real nobody wants to see Joleen dance, or any of these other ate up junkies.

• joe on July 7, 2016 at 7:51 am

Pursuing one evil to avoid another evil is nonsense.