Father Asks Public for Help in Locating His Missing Daughter

February 20, 2020

Alexia Brown has still not been found

Alexia Nakia Brown was 16 when she came up missing April of 2019. Now she is 17 and still has not been found.

“I feel like nobody cares! I can’t give up on her! I can’t fail her,” said Tony Brown, Alexia’s father. “I know she is 17 now and nearly adult, but she needs to go to school, and she needs medical care.”
Tony said that Alexia has been through hard times in her life because her mother has been in and out of jail.

“Yes, we suspect that she ran away, but how do we know and what about her safety with all of this human trafficking,” he said. “Someone must know where she is besides her mother.”
Tony explained that Alexia’s mother has a violent criminal past and is not safe for Alexia.

He believes Alexia’s mother knows where Alexia is — there is a court order for Alexia to be returned to Tony Brown’s custody.

Alexia had recently moved to Lusby when she went missing, and she had attended Patuxent High School.

Tony is begging the public to help him and not give up on her.

If anyone has information regarding her location, they are asked to please contact Tony Brown at 443-822-0830 or the Prince Frederick Barrack Duty Officer at 410-535-1400.

Callers can remain anonymous.

7 Responses to Father Asks Public for Help in Locating His Missing Daughter

1. Sincerely on February 20, 2020 at 3:09 pm

So sad. She likely ‘thinks’ she knows more than Dad. Hope she gets the help she needs. Life is so much easier, when on the right road.

2. Really on February 20, 2020 at 3:48 pm

EVERYBODY start looking

3. Just Sayin' on February 20, 2020 at 4:41 pm

I feel for the father of this young girl, but I have to wonder, who lets their 16 year old daughter were a tee shirt advertising vodka?

• none of your business on February 24, 2020 at 8:50 am

Really that is all you can say?? How insensitive…who cares what her shirt has on it after all it is a tee shirt!! Imagine if this was your child and someone was judging a tee shirt.

4. Anonymous on February 20, 2020 at 6:09 pm

I hope she is found safe and sound, but on the other hand, why did her father wait almost a year to ask for the public’s help? If this was me, I wouldn’t have hesitated to ask for help as soon as possible, let alone 10 months later.

5. Super Sleuth on February 20, 2020 at 11:10 pm

Hmmm just from doing a little digging the father has a rap sheet as well. Criminal indictments…but he says the mother has a abusive history. I say find the child and ask her why she really ran away…

Looks like from the records she was trying to get back to Grandma’s house

6. Anonymous on February 21, 2020 at 3:38 pm

Has the National Center for Missing Children been contacted? They will put a nationwide alert.