Couple Arrested for Multiple Burglaries to Residences

May 31, 2013

[adrotate banner=”48″]

arrest08679During the weekly CompStat meetings a trend was identified involving multiple burglaries to residences throughout the northern portion of St. Mary’s County. St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office Crime Analysts were able to compile statistical data regarding the methods used to commit the burglaries. BCI detectives incorporated this information into their investigation and were able to identify suspects.

On May 30, 2013, St. Mary’s County BCI detectives arrested Jonathan C. Gardner, age 22, of Mechanicsville, Maryland and Megan N. Thompson, age 21, of Valley Lee, Md. Detectives recovered numerous items which had been stolen during daytime residential burglaries in St. Mary’s County.

Gardner and Thompson were transported to the St. Mary’s County Detention, and each were charged with 3 counts of First Degree Burglary, 2 counts of Theft $10,000 – $100,000, Theft $1,000 – $10,000 and Malicious Destruction of property less than $500.

Thompson and Gardner are being held on $10,000 bond each.

Both have additional charges pending in Anne Arundel and Charles County for similar daytime residential burglaries in those counties.

Gardner, Jonathan C.

Thompson, Megan N.

[adrotate banner=”48″]

19 Responses to Couple Arrested for Multiple Burglaries to Residences

1. So MD Resident on May 31, 2013 at 9:10 am

Glad law enforcement caught them, unfortunately all that hard work will only result in a short jail term, and they’ll be back out again, to repeat the process…over and over. Just sayin.

2. benson on May 31, 2013 at 11:55 am

Come to my house I got something for both of you

• Jimmy on May 31, 2013 at 4:21 pm

Yep me too. My .45 cal will be waiting for any fools that want to test me.

• benson on May 31, 2013 at 7:52 pm

That’s what some of this people need be a lot less stealing and crime

3. Anonymous on May 31, 2013 at 12:02 pm

Look like crack heads lol

4. Anonymous on May 31, 2013 at 12:33 pm

“…Yes, nice to mole you… MEET you! Nice to meet your mole! Don’t say mole… I said mole.”

“Mole…… Mole…… MOLEY, MOLEY, MOLEY, MOLEY, MOLEY!!!”

“MOLE!! BLOODY MOLE!! We’re not supposed to talk about the bloody mole, but there’s a bloody mole WINKING ME IN THE FACE!!”

“I’m gonna cut it off, chop it up, and make some guacaMOLE!!”

• Anonymous on June 1, 2013 at 7:07 am

someone on the inside ratted us out, possibly a mole.

5. Anonymous on May 31, 2013 at 1:06 pm

Losers! Try getting a job and buying your own things instead of stealing them from hard working people. I wish all this trash would migrate out of St. Mary’s.

6. Anonymous on May 31, 2013 at 3:11 pm

Looks like she has chocolate chips on her face

7. Jenn on May 31, 2013 at 3:58 pm

Shame on them for stealing and breaking the law, but you guys bullying her aren’t doing much better.

8. Baby girl 20 on May 31, 2013 at 5:07 pm

Dam she was not like this when I knew her she had a good job why would you go this and mess that up for a man

• Uhh on June 2, 2013 at 8:26 pm

It’s not for the man I’m sure , it’s for her heroin habit. He’s just the only man that will date a heroin addict. Birds of a feather flock together!

• jay wood on June 6, 2013 at 10:52 pm

This was for a man this girl has never done a drug besides pot tell she got with this guy i know cause he told her if you really care about me you let me shoot you up she changed her whole life for this pos

• jay wood on June 6, 2013 at 11:03 pm

It was for the man she had never done drugs besides a lil pot he told her if she really cared about him he let her get her high an she did he the one that introduced herion an pills an coke an all that mess to her. i am not sticking up for her she made her mistakes now she got to Learn from them but i know for a fact he the one that started her on it cause i was there an when i found out she did it i cut her out my life. hope she learns an stays away from him

9. mike on May 31, 2013 at 11:39 pm

Its. Funny I grew up with that guy nd. He deserves everything he gets

10. Anonymous on June 5, 2013 at 1:09 am

really megan…you go from being married to having a good job and being responsible to this..wtf have u got your self into…obviously you need to pick your head up and grow up… blows my damn mind…

• jay wood on June 6, 2013 at 10:59 pm

I agree

11. jay wood on June 6, 2013 at 10:57 pm

I known this girl for last five years me her my ex husband an her ex husband all use to be best friends . after she left her ex husband she got with this guy which introduced the herion to her an pills i know cause i was there when they did it an he shot her up. she was a amazing person tell she messed with this guy. i warned her million times he stole from me 150 dollars. He told her if she really cared about him she get high so she did an never stopped i really hope she learned from her mistakes an i hope he rots in jail

12. Anonymous on June 8, 2013 at 10:04 pm

You do what you do , you get what you get !