On October 18, 2013, Deputy T. Shomper responded to the area of Columbus Drive in Lexington Park, for a report of juvenile(s) throwing rocks at vehicles. The victim alleged the windshield of his truck was struck with several rocks as he drove to his residence. Deputy Shomper located the juvenile suspect and placed him under arrest. The male juvenile, age 12, of Lexington Park, was charged with Malicious Destruction of Property Under $500.00 and released to a parent pending contact with Juvenile Services.
On October 27, 2013, Deputy Kerns responded to the St. Mary’s County Detention Center in Leonardtown for a fight between two inmates. The investigation revealed both inmates engaged in a mutual assault. The inmates, identified as Henry Clay Hinson III, 26, of Lexington Park, and William Andrew Krell, 28, of Charlotte Hall, were charged with 2nd Degree Assault.
On October 29, 2013, Deputy Wesner responded to a residence in Leonardtown, for a reported violation of a protective order. The victim alleged receiving correspondence from the respondent, identified as Jeffrey Keith Price, 35, of Mechanicsville, in violation of an active protective order. Price was located and placed under arrest. He was transported to the St. Mary’s County Detention Center and charged with Violation Protective Order.
On October 29, Ronald Wayne Warden Jr., 41, of Waldorf, was arrested by Deputy Beasley after he failed to return to Jude House on August 29, 2013 where he was to serve part of his sentence. Warden was transported to the St. Mary’s County Detention Center and charged with 2nd Degree Escape.
On October 30, 2013, deputies responded to a theft just occurred at the Walmart in California. A description of the suspect was provided to deputies as they responded to the scene. Deputy Potter observed a suspect matching the description in the area and made contact with him. While talking to the suspect, identified as Alvernon Brown, 20, of Lexington Park, he produced several items of merchandise stolen from Walmart, which he had concealed in his clothing. Brown was placed under arrest and transported to the St. Mary’s County Detention Center. He was charged with Theft Under $1,000.00.
On October 30, 2013, Deputy Teague responded to the report of a suspicious vehicle in the area of Hunting Meadows Court in Callaway. He located a vehicle matching the description occupied by two subjects. As Deputy Teague spoke to the occupants, he saw smoke coming from the cab of the vehicle and detected an odor of burning marijuana. A search of the vehicle was conducted and a quantity of suspected marijuana and a smoking device was located. Daquon Anthony Scriber, 20, of Indian Head, and Camisha Royshonda Person, 21, of Loveville, were placed under arrest and transported to the St. Mary’s County Detention Center. Both were charged with Possession Controlled Dangerous Substance – Marijuana and Possession Paraphernalia.
- Wesley Leonard Morris, 35, of Avenue, on 10-28-13 Bench Warrant for failure to appear in court by Deputy S. Cameron
- Demetrius Anthony Williams, 25, of Great Mills, on 10-29-13 Bench Warrant for failure to appear in court by Deputy John Davis
- Aja Keyana Renee Sewell, 23, of Chesapeake Beach, on 10-29-13 4th Degree Burglary by Deputy Lacey Johnson
- Catherine Theresa Dean, 39, of Hollywood, on 10-30-13 District Court Contempt by Corporal White
- William Albert Dean, 39, of Hollywood, on 10-30-13 Bench Warrant for failure to appear in court by Corporal Ross
- Calvin Abdul NcNeill, 19, of Suitland, on 10-30-13 Bench Warrant for failure to appear in court by Deputy Beyer
CRIMINAL SUMMONS SERVICES
- Robert Mark Hirshberg, 36, of Mechanicsville, on 10-29-13 for 1st Degree Bruglary, Theft $1,000.00 to $10,000.00 (2) COUNTS, and Theft Scheme by Deputy LaFave
- Raymond Chandler Brown, 23, of Callaway, on 10-29-13 for 2nd Degree Assault by Deputy Tirpak
- Rodriquez Jerrod Brown, 31, of California, on 10-30-13 for 2nd Degree Assault by Deputy First Class Foor