March 8, 2017
Emily Holmes, 34, of Hollywood

Emily Holmes, 34, of Hollywood

On Thursday, March 2, 2017, at approximately 9:00 p.m., Deputy C. Fox of the Calvert County Sheriff’s Office was alerted by his license plate scanner that a owner/driver of a passing vehicle had an outstanding warrant.

Deputy Fox made confirmation with the Control Center and conducted a traffic stop at East Chesapeake Beach Road/Limerick Lane, in Owings. He approached the driver, Emily Holmes, 34, of Hollywood, and placed her under arrest for the pending Warrant (CDS Distribution).

At this time Deputy D. Jacobs arrived on the scene with his K9 partner, Oz, who alerted positively to the odor of CDS in the vehicle.

A search of the vehicle yielded a white chalky rock, which tested positive for crack cocaine.

Holmes was served her outstanding Warrant and charged with Possession of Crack Cocaine.

32 Responses to Hollywood Woman Wanted on Drug Distribution Charges Arrested in Owings for Possession of Crack Cocaine

1. Anonymous on March 8, 2017 at 8:29 am

Just another dealer of death. Now that she is gone I am sure there will be 3 or 4 more to take her place. Who am I kidding, this is Maryland, she is probably already out and selling again.

• AliceW on March 9, 2017 at 6:13 am

Thought you would recover to reality before you launched your comment!

2. Dirt on March 8, 2017 at 8:59 am

I can’t wait to see the comments on this peach…..

3. Anonymous on March 8, 2017 at 9:03 am

34? Really!!!

4. Buck Wyld on March 8, 2017 at 9:09 am

She’s HUGE for a crackhead, must be a glandular problem.

• Bob Lob Law on March 8, 2017 at 1:56 pm

She’s not a crack head, that’s for sure. Looks like most of the women around St Mary’s.

• Anonymous B on March 10, 2017 at 8:02 am

Yea, I agree, the women around here used to be attractive until all the people started pouring in from other areas. Now this place is filled with ugly imports thanks to NAVAIR.

• Anonomous on March 20, 2017 at 10:57 pm

Bob law your so lame dude. Bet your single ugly and a virgin. Get a life bruh. Bama

• SeaOfJoy on March 9, 2017 at 9:54 am

You may wanna listen to Biggie’s 10 Crack Commandments… “Never get high on your own supply” She probably only sells it while sitting home eating Cheetos all day smoking weed.

5. Big Cookie on March 8, 2017 at 10:00 am

I bet that the deputy had to use TWO sets of Cuffs!

• Anonomous on March 20, 2017 at 10:58 pm

Bet your fat @s$ knows from experience “big cookie” your lame. Get a life twitter fingers. Bama

6. Anonymous on March 8, 2017 at 10:07 am

Police use of a license plate scanner is unconstitutional. That is my opinion. They are identifying citizens without reasonable suspicion that a crime has been commited. The process reminds me less of America and more of Nazi Germany.

• Anonymous B on March 10, 2017 at 8:06 am

Driving on a public road is a privilege not a right. It would be no different then a cop standing on a corner with a wanted poster and picking her out of the crowd. The only difference is we have better technology now. The moral of the story is don’t break the law and if you are a law breaker, just run to Mexico. You would be doing us all a favor.

• Big Cookie on March 10, 2017 at 8:35 am

You know, there is a vacancy on the supreme court. Perhaps you should apply!

• Anonomous on March 20, 2017 at 10:59 pm

Perhaps your not funny at all. Lame. Bama

• SeaOfJoy on March 10, 2017 at 9:40 am

Oh please. You must have something to hide because any person without warrants or a suspended license wouldn’t have a problem with it.

• Kelly Catron on March 12, 2017 at 1:49 pm

yes it is I agree.

7. Anonymous on March 8, 2017 at 2:08 pm

She must be eating her profits!

8. Anonymous on March 8, 2017 at 2:43 pm

Yikes!

9. Anonymous on March 8, 2017 at 3:43 pm

How did they fit that top over her B(•)(•)BS I know her and they’re huge lol

10. Obsidian on March 8, 2017 at 4:11 pm

Let’s take that sweetie to Golden Corral and turn that frown upside down!

• Delonte on March 9, 2017 at 5:25 pm

Just don’t take her to the Chaptico Market, she would wipe out all the stuffed ham sandwiches and Jo Jo potatoes, then devour the ice cream counter for desert! I needs my stuffed ham and Jo Jo’s, you feel me?

• Delonte on March 10, 2017 at 8:34 am

She was a regular at Steak in a Sack! Breakfast, lunch AND dinner! Then, desserts at Berts. You feel me?

• Anonomous on March 20, 2017 at 11:03 pm

Um no. We dont “feel you” and your lame @s$. Get off this site and get a life. Call me a hypocrite bc im on here replying to you dookie, cookie, and bblaw. Just wanna make sure you read at least one of these replies to know your not perceived as funny. You 3 define “twitter fingers” bamas. Get a life.

11. Anonymous on March 8, 2017 at 8:30 pm

I thought crackheads were skinny!

12. Big Cookie on March 9, 2017 at 11:11 am

Instead of cocaine, would I be out of line to suggest an appetite suppressant?

• Delonte on March 11, 2017 at 10:51 pm

No, you would not. Cocaine and it’s derivative act as suppressants. She might have been trying to lose some weight, by taking this approach. Surely, her top notch legal team will use this as part of her “medical issue” defense! You feel me?

13. Nicky on March 10, 2017 at 8:28 am

Honey Boo Boo Goes to Hollywood…..Maryland!

14. Kelly Catron on March 12, 2017 at 1:51 pm

I believe most of the posters are worse than anyone who could have gotten :”busted” and pic put online.
    I have never read more hostile , nasty childish posts in my life except for this online rag.
    I believe if you have something to say, you should at least post your real name. Or are you ashamed of yourself? You posters should be.

15. Kelly Catron on March 12, 2017 at 2:06 pm

You anonymous posters must be perfect , not too mention thin and gorgeous. I’d love to see some of your photos on here. Except I wouldn’t judge you by how much you weigh and make jokes about your pathetic lives. Im sorry I had to say that .You know its one thing to have your say about crime or drug use but when you have to bring someones looks into it, why is that necessary? I understand most people are not sympathetic to drug users, or struggling people in this economy (who make bad decisions) I have my opinions too but one of those is not to berate someone on being overweight or unattractive. I have sent another letter to the editor of this online news site I believe if you have the nerve to post sign your name.

• Sign Your Name on March 12, 2017 at 5:12 pm

Be careful you don’t trip, when you step off your soapbox! It’s a news/comments forum, if you can’t hack it, don’t hang up your jacket, just keep walking. It’s too bad your cousin in the orange jumpsuit is an obese criminal, not my problem. Hopefully she will be accepted in a Drug/Jenny Craig rehab program and it works for her. Maybe you can get into a rehab program for whiners!

16. Wanda on March 18, 2017 at 3:24 pm

I don’t come to this site much at all because of posts like yours and the above.
    Adults shouldn’t behave like that. Its ignorant and childish. I rarely read it.
    I’m not whining, you dont’ effect me at all. I’m just judging these posts that I’ve read and
    stated what I believe. I can’t stop people from being nasty , spiteful juveniles. (Actually theres many teens who have more sense than to post the above.) Its not this post its every storys comments. It is disheartening but those who don’t read this stuff hopefully outnumber the small , mean minds that do post.