Outstanding Theft Warrants for St. Mary’s County

March 15, 2017

The St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s assistance in locating suspects with Outstanding Theft Warrants.

Anyone with information regarding their whereabouts is asked to contact Deputy Hannah Smith at 301-475-4200, ext. *8123 or by email, at Hannah.Smith@stmarysmd.com.

Anyone with information is asked to call CRIME SOLVERS at 301.475.3333 or text a tip to “TIP239” plus your message to “CRIMES” (274637).

Or call the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office Duty Officer at 301-475-8008

St. Mary’s County CRIME SOLVERS offers rewards up to $1,000 for information about a crime in St. Mary’s County that leads to an arrest or indictment.

Calls to CRIME SOLVERS are NOT RECORDED.

CALLERS CAN REMAIN ANONYMOUS.

Skyler Justice Crowe

Christy Lynn Locklear

Christy Lynn Locklear

John Ignatius Robinson

John Ignatius Robinson

9 Responses to Outstanding Theft Warrants for St. Mary’s County

1. Anonymous on March 16, 2017 at 7:28 am

Poor Kasha. She smiles because she hasn’t a clue of what’s going on.

2. Bob Lob Law on March 16, 2017 at 10:38 am

St. Mary’s County is a Mecca for ugly women.

3. Anonymous B on March 16, 2017 at 12:59 pm

9 people that should be old enough to know better. I guess their parents didn’t teach them things like dignity, self respect, morality, integrity, ethics, and to work for what you have. Judging by the records some of them have I guess the old saying is true, once a thief always a thief. I do wonder at what point in their lives they decided to be a piece of crap thief. Probably for most it was when they decided to do drugs for the first time.

• Bob Lob Law on March 17, 2017 at 9:55 am

Lectures people on morality, ethics, etc., while judging people as “pieces of crap”. You must be a liberal.

• Anonymous B on March 20, 2017 at 12:39 pm

You are correct, I do judge people as being a piece of crap when they steal from others. You are wrong about the liberal part though. If I was a liberal I would have said things like “don’t judge them” and “you don’t know what they are going through” when in reality I will judge them and I could care less what they are going through. My sympathies fall with the victims not the crooks. Do you know what a liberal is? Judging by your statement I don’t think you do.

• Bob Lob Law on March 21, 2017 at 8:03 am

So you admit you’re a hypocrite, but then want us to take you seriously? Sounds like a liberal if I’ve ever seen one.

• Anonymous B on March 22, 2017 at 3:01 pm

Again, a liberal is a person who sympathizes with criminals and nothing I have ever posted could even come close to doing that. I think you may have a learning disability or maybe just a simple comprehension problem. Either way I am starting to feel sorry for you. Please research things before you make ignorant statements in the future. As for being a hypocrite, I never said I didn’t judge. We all judge, you are judging me with every comment you make so who is the hypocrite? As for taking me seriously, I could care less. I post to stave off boredom not to be taken seriously by you or anyone for that matter. I will use little words and short sentences in the future so you don’t get confused about what I am trying to say.

• Bob Lob Law on March 23, 2017 at 12:27 pm

How much more could you care less exactly? LOL What a moron!

4. Anonymous on March 19, 2017 at 4:57 am

Local st.mary’s county people need to leave it’s not there county any more