January 11, 2018

The Calvert County Sheriff’s Office is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying two individuals in connection to an armed robbery that took place on December 23, 2017 at the Safeway store in Prince Frederick.

If you have any information about the robbery or the identity of these two individuals you are encouraged to contact Detective Justin Livingston at 410-535-2800 or Justin.Livingston@calvertcountymd.gov.

37 Responses to Calvert County Sheriff’s Office Seeking Public’s Assistance Identifying Two Armed Robbery Suspects

1. Tina on December 26, 2017 at 9:01 am

This takes Guts the day before Christmas Eve I was in Safeway I left because Safeway was to crowded half hour after I left this happen. they must plan this out they escape out the back door bold move rob a store that was so crowded dumb move I think especially in this county because of the way the police are about crime.

• Rick James on December 28, 2017 at 10:38 am

Cocaine is a helluva drug

• Jay on January 16, 2018 at 3:13 pm

They actually left out of the front door, knocking a poor man over next to me and hitting me in the head.

2. Anonymous on December 26, 2017 at 9:22 am

Typical thug behavior. We need to eradicate the vermin.

3. Anonymous on December 26, 2017 at 10:25 am

Stupid crackheads. They will be caught soon enough.

4. annonomouse on December 26, 2017 at 12:58 pm

you are looking for Robert Frick and James Frack

5. Anonymous on December 26, 2017 at 1:31 pm

Total scum of the earth. There is nothing in the world that could justify these pieces of sh!% pulling a gun on some poor employee just trying to do their job and stealing anything. I would say I wish they both would have gotten run over by a dump truck when they exited the store but then I would feel sorry for the owner of the dump truck for having to clean these POS’s out of his grill. If this was for drugs I hope they both OD, the world would be a better place without them.

6. Rob Stark on December 26, 2017 at 1:38 pm

I’m not shocked to see that they’re of that ethnic persuasion

• Gary B. on January 11, 2018 at 4:23 pm

You know white people commit crimes also…just saying

• Rob Stark on January 12, 2018 at 8:33 am

But nowhere near as many as others

• dopehater on January 12, 2018 at 1:42 pm

Not shocked? You are just so smart to point this out. Thanks

7. JOSH FURY on December 26, 2017 at 4:04 pm

I hate it when it snows a lot and I have to shovel my driveway

8. Bebop on December 26, 2017 at 5:20 pm

Well they are wearing the official thug uniform….HOODIE

9. Mack Daddy on December 27, 2017 at 11:19 am

Obviously, their EBT cards hit zero balance and social services refused to put nord funds on the card. They had to do something about it. It wasn’t their fault. They be getting money for little Temeeka and Trevons Christmas gifts. Babies be needing some of those expensive shoes and gold grilles.

• dopehater on January 11, 2018 at 5:26 pm

Another ignorant response to a serious crime. Police are asking for citizen help and you can do nothing but make racially motivated slurs referring to names frequently preferred by african americans. Key word “Americans”. Stop downing an entire race of Americans because you are a racist. If you can’t do better on a public forum, stfu. Help or keep you stupid comments to yourself. Nobody wants to read your crap. I am surprised a news page like this one that appears to wish to be taken serious, would allow people to post things so derogatory. Shame on you Southern Maryland News for promoting a forum and racism.

• Fatoprah on January 13, 2018 at 3:16 pm

Truth hurts Huh?

10. Anonymous on December 27, 2017 at 2:16 pm

The GUN crime in Southern Maryland is out of control.You can blame the JUDGES for this because do your research and most of the time these criminals have been arrested before for a gun charge and just get probation.Do your research and most of the murderers that have been arrested have been charged with a gun charge and back out on the street to do more harm.

• ChrisB on December 28, 2017 at 9:02 am

If we went by your theory then most AA males would be locked up at an early age. What we have is a culture that glorifies violence, eschews education, has been taught that they are victims and that society has yet to make proper reparations, blames its own problems on everything but themselves. I could go on and on but it’s not “politically correct”

• Ricky McKay on December 28, 2017 at 7:15 pm

Lock up all the AA males, it’s s good start. Civilized society needs to be protected. As Malcolm X said: By any means necessary!

• Malcolm X on December 28, 2017 at 10:19 am

While I would agree with your comment, there’s a part missing. The part where citizens should be allowed to carry and defend themselves. One armed citizen (legal) could have stopped this crap. These two turds have a short life expectancy and as a society that’s the best we can hope for.

11. Bebop on December 27, 2017 at 8:14 pm

Mossberg 590 Shockwave should handle that situation ….no problem

12. You got me twisted on December 29, 2017 at 3:56 pm

10,15,20,30 that’s what they wanted

13. Anonymous on December 31, 2017 at 9:26 am

I am a mother to an AA son and in no way does these comments apply to my son. Where does this stuff come from to lock up all AA males?We all should respect each other and instead of demonizing people learn to really understand and if not then keep these kinds of comments to your self.

14. Anonymous on December 31, 2017 at 9:28 am

I am a mother of a AA son and in no way does that apply to my son. Lord have mercy on your soul.

15. Gerri Tipps on December 31, 2017 at 9:37 am

I am a mother of an AA son and to say these type of comments are demonizing. What if we said all white people started defrauding hence white collar crime that would be crazy to say.

16. Gerri Tipps on December 31, 2017 at 12:06 pm

My comment was deleted so let me try this again. I am a mother of AA son. My son makes A and B’s in school and to say to lock a bright young man up with so life in him would be sad to say. Come on people we really need to quit the nonsense.

• cheywolf on January 11, 2018 at 4:06 pm

Ignore the race baiters, nothing but trolls….

• werwe on January 11, 2018 at 4:11 pm

It wasn’t deleted it seems. Look just above this comment

• Anonymous on January 16, 2018 at 8:51 pm

It doesn’t immediately post you idiot, ffs. We get it your nappy headed son be good boy and never dunuffin wrong.

17. Shallow Hal on January 11, 2018 at 8:45 am

Looks like Sean O’Neal

18. Deshawn on January 11, 2018 at 3:47 pm

Why are they posting this again? Pathetic

19. Notsomuch on January 11, 2018 at 9:48 pm

Why would the pharmacist on duty not notice their behavior and hit the silent alarm? It looks like they were just hanging out waiting to make their move?

• Anonymous on January 12, 2018 at 11:49 am

Because they can’t. If the pharmacist had of preemptively pushed the silent alarm and the cops showed up before anything happened then the pharmacist would be accused of profiling which would look bad for Safeway and in turn the pharmacist would probably lose his job. The cops can’t even search people until they break a law or consent.

• Anonymous on January 13, 2018 at 7:56 pm

Good point, I have forgotten how screwed up the country is now. Criminals are protected, victims have no rights.

• James on January 16, 2018 at 11:50 am

This country needs a drastic change. We gotta get rid of the GOP, starting this november people

• Anonymous on January 17, 2018 at 7:35 pm

Exactly. Because the Democrats are always on the side of law and order. Idiot.

20. cheywolf on January 12, 2018 at 6:17 pm