March 7, 2018

Charles County Sheriff’s detectives are seeking the public’s help identifying a man suspected of using stolen credit cards and debit cards at various locations throughout Virginia.

The cards had been stolen from unlocked vehicles in the Swan Point community between March 3 – March 4. The suspect used the cards at gas stations, convenience stores, Home Depot, Target, Wal-Mart, and other businesses. Some of the locations include Ashland, Doswell, Glen Allen, King George County, and Richmond. Surveillance footage revealed the suspect was operating a black Chevrolet Suburban or GMC Yukon XL.

Anyone with information about the suspect’s identity is asked to contact Detective J. Hornickel via e-mail at Tipsters wishing to remain anonymous may contact Crime Solvers at 1-866-411-TIPS.

14 Responses to Charles County Crime Solvers Offering Cash Reward Leading to Arrest of Theft Suspect

1. Anonymous on March 7, 2018 at 3:11 pm

Another festering boil on the butt crack of society. He better hope they don’t catch him. With the justice system around here they will only give him 5 to 10 more chances before he will receive any jail time.

2. Adam 12 on March 7, 2018 at 4:08 pm

Come on FB detectives. Someone knows who this is. Do the right thing. The victim could have been your grandmother.

3. SeaOfJoy on March 7, 2018 at 4:20 pm

Pretty sure his name is Justin Beiber

4. Anonymous on March 7, 2018 at 9:02 pm

Shoot on sight

5. Stan on March 7, 2018 at 10:00 pm

His name is Carl

6. Quanell on March 8, 2018 at 8:25 am

This is outrageous cultural apporpriation

7. Rob on March 8, 2018 at 11:29 am

Every one of these businesses should have good surveillance cameras, I made the mistake of leaving my wallet in my vehicle and sure enough one day it was gone! First thing you have to do is hurry to the bank and cancel your cards, then you have to get a new card but you can’t because you have no identification, my license was in the wallet also, you then need to go to MVA and get a new drivers license but you have no money because that was in the wallet as well, also no identification! But my bank was very kind and knew who I was and gave me a temporary card that I could use to pay for my new license. After standing in line for hours finally I received a new license, now having an official ID I go back to the bank and apply for a new credit card and also withdraw a few bucks so I can purchase a new wallet, this was an all day affair! Lost a couple hundred dollars but thankfully my credit cards had not been used by the time I canceled them. Moral to the story, I don’t care how safe you think your neighborhood is absolutely do not leave your wallet, your purse, or anything in your car of value locked or unlocked while you sleep at night or anytime for that matter.

• Juan Carlos Gomez Gonzalez Ramirez Gutierrez Gomez Carlos Ruiz Machado on March 9, 2018 at 10:00 am

The easy solution is to just go into the MVA, tell them your name is Juan Gomez, you just got here from Mexico, and they will give you a new license.

8. Anonymous on March 9, 2018 at 2:04 pm

Looks like someone that had every chance in life to be a productive citizen, I’ll bet the parents are upstanding citizens to……

9. Anonymous on March 11, 2018 at 12:30 pm

Both parents are well to do and their sons have turned into 2 turds.

• ^ on March 12, 2018 at 2:59 pm

Since you know the parents, go get that reward homey

• Anonymous on March 14, 2018 at 5:02 pm

Already called it in. Told them to keep their money because I care more about the victims and my community than I do about money.

10. Jason Voorhees on March 12, 2018 at 2:39 pm

Holy lord are those jeans painted on? Lol

11. Buy Me One on March 13, 2018 at 6:43 am

Use those credit cards to buy yourself some new jeans.