December 15, 2018

On Saturday, December 15, 2018, at approximately 6:00 p.m., police fire and rescue personnel responded to Gate two of the Naval Air Station Patuxent River on Three Notch Road, in Lexington Park for the reported serious motor vehicle accident with subjects trapped.

Crews arrived on scene to find a single vehicle on its side in a parking lot, with one subject trapped in the vehicle.

It took approximately 10 minutes for firefighters to extricate the single patient from the vehicle, who was then handed over to awaiting emergency medical personnel.

The single patient was transported by ambulance to an area trauma center with unknown injuries.

Maryland State Police are currently investigating the crash, updates will be provided when they become available.

14 Responses to Woman Transported to Trauma Center After Vehicle Flips Multiple Times in Lexington Park

1. exrep on December 16, 2018 at 7:29 pm

speed alcohol involved here

• Jeopardy contestant #2 on December 17, 2018 at 7:49 am

Alex… I’ll take cell phone usage for $600 please.

• Mindyourbusinessandillmindmine on December 17, 2018 at 6:13 pm

Both of you are loud and wrong. Nothing better to do than ASSume you know what happened. She swerved on a wet road to miss debris in the road and ended up flipping the car. It was raining when it happened so theres your fact check for the day. Oh and she’s okay in case you were wondering but I’m sure you’re not worried about that. A very sweet person could have died and you just want to make assumptions. I’m pretty sure she wasn’t planning on totaling her new car that night by avoiding hitting debris. Gotta love keyboard commentators.

• Anonymous on December 18, 2018 at 7:28 am

Swerving gets you sent to the hospital and your vehicle replaced, every time.

• Anonymous on December 18, 2018 at 11:11 am

Maybe it would have been easier to avoid if she was driving the speed limit! I saw this occur and there is NO WAY that woman was driving the speed limit when this happened.

• FLO on December 18, 2018 at 7:13 pm

So what you are saying was she was going way too fast.

• Anonymous on December 18, 2018 at 8:36 pm

I was first on scene and witnessed entire accident. I’ll keep what I saw offline. Glad she’s ok!

• Anonymous on December 20, 2018 at 3:07 pm

I’ll keep what I saw offline. …so as not to incriminate the driver.

• Jake on December 18, 2018 at 8:49 pm

so you are going to tell me she was obeying the law and only driving 45 MPH in Lexington Park…..I call bulls..t on that one Mindy

• Jim on December 20, 2018 at 11:04 am

Look at the name again Jake. her name was Mindyourbusinessandillmindmine, but Ill buy that. Nobody only goes 45 MPH there.

2. Capt. Obvious on December 17, 2018 at 7:26 am

That’s a clean undercarriage

• Carrie on December 19, 2018 at 12:20 am

I’m glad she’s ok.

3. Stinky on December 18, 2018 at 5:48 am

I bet the new car smell has been drastically altered now….

4. Anonymous on December 18, 2018 at 8:22 am