UPDATE: 36-Year-Old Upper Marlboro Man Killed in Motorcycle Accident in Waldorf

April 11, 2019

UPDATE: On Wednesday, April 10, 2019, at approximately 10:00 p.m., Troopers from the Maryland State Police La Plata Barrack responded for a report of a motor vehicle collision involving two vehicles on northbound Route 301 in the area of Central Avenue in Waldorf.

A preliminary investigation conducted by Troopers indicates a 2014 Suzuki Hayabusa operated by Gregory Francis Stanback Jr., 36, of Upper Marlboro, was traveling northbound on United States Route 301 in the area of Central Avenue at a high rate of speed. At the same time, a 2018 Ford F-150 operated by Eric Austin Ford, 32, of Waldorf, was making a U-turn from southbound United States Route 301 to northbound United States Route 301. The Suzuki Hayabusa collided with the passenger side of the Ford F-150. The impact spun the Ford F-150 approximately 180 degrees.

The operator of the Suzuki Hayabusa, Gregory Francis Stanback Jr was pronounced deceased on the scene.

The operator of the Ford F-150, Eric Austin Ford was transported by ambulance to University of Maryland Prince George’s Hospital for treatment.

Speed is believed to be a factor in the collision.

Anyone who may have witnessed this crash is asked to contact the Maryland State Police La Plata Barrack at (301) 392-1200.

The investigation is continuing and being investigated by Trooper Iman and Senior Trooper Scarlett of the Maryland State Police La Plata Barrack. (19-MSP-015043)

4/10/2019: On Wednesday, April 10, 2019, at approximately 9:45 p.m., police fire, and rescue personnel responded to the area of the Tinder Box at 2754 Crain Highway in Waldorf, for the reported motor vehicle accident involving a motorcycle.

Crews arrived on scene to find one person laying in the roadway.

The victim was pronounced deceased on scene shortly after the arrival of crews.

It is unknown how many vehicles were involved or if any other injuries were reported.

Updates will be provided when they become available.

120 Responses to UPDATE: 36-Year-Old Upper Marlboro Man Killed in Motorcycle Accident in Waldorf

1. Anonymous on April 11, 2019 at 8:33 am

Keep driving like idiots and it will only get worse.

• Another rider... on April 11, 2019 at 11:48 am

Stop lying. He wasn’t in the road he was in a freakin ditch on the side of the road. The F150 had no lights on besides his fog lights and looked as if he was trying to block or frighten us by smashing on the gas and trying to block our path. The Hayabusa was attempting to move to shoulder and the truck made the block and that’s how it happened. Fix your story please. His family deserves the truth. The driver of the truck didn’t even see if he was ok. Smh

• Boo Hoo on April 11, 2019 at 2:12 pm

And the State Police are in on the conspiracy too right?

• Anonymous on April 13, 2019 at 5:14 pm

Was you there!!!!!!!

• Charles on April 14, 2019 at 3:31 pm

Were* uneducated twit.

• Whiggey on April 15, 2019 at 6:37 am

He was speeding. He played a stupid game and won a stupid prize. Luckily he didn’t kill any hard working decent citizens at the same time.

• Cookie on April 13, 2019 at 5:25 pm

POSSIBLY

• Anonymous on April 12, 2019 at 10:13 am

HI RATE OF SPEED,WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?

• Anonymous on April 13, 2019 at 5:13 pm

Thank you so much for your response it is always gonna be a wrong story.

A close friend to Greg

• Whigster on April 15, 2019 at 6:39 am

Why? Because it states that he was speeding and your culture hates accountability when it pertains to your ethnic background?

• Anonymous on April 14, 2019 at 7:52 am

My Samson, I will miss you so much! You gave me strength and purpose. ❤

• Anonymous on April 17, 2019 at 12:37 pm

People cut it out that man was speeding ok

• Monique Little on April 17, 2019 at 12:39 pm

His ass should not have been speeding

• Anonymous on April 11, 2019 at 11:49 am

F you

• Anonymous on April 11, 2019 at 1:49 pm

you’re an idiot – be careful God don’t like ugly next time it could be one of your family members

• Shawn on April 11, 2019 at 4:06 pm

“A high rate of speed” let that sink in

• Anonymous on April 11, 2019 at 1:11 pm

Be careful what you say – you weren’t there. Even if they were driving the speed limit 55 it could have been fatal.

• tiredofthesepeople on April 11, 2019 at 4:14 pm

Speed limit is 45 in that area….. SPEED KILLS !

• Ben on April 12, 2019 at 5:29 am

And wakes you up if taken in high doses!

• Anonymous on April 11, 2019 at 9:03 pm

Actually I WAS THERE.

• Anonymous on April 12, 2019 at 6:02 pm

Glad you knew what happen and saw it.

• Elizabeth on April 12, 2019 at 8:00 pm

Sure both drivers made mistake. Very seldom a defense driving is pracyiced this days. A lot of drivers assume that the other driver will slow down, or move over, or give a space. Where is a courtesy on the road go? Nobody is practicing it any more. Vehicles and motocycles are used as a means of expression of power and priviledge. Pepole forgot that it is ONLYa mean of transportation. Definitelly George didn’t adjusted his speed to his capability of controling his bike. He didn’t think that in the case of accident his survival chances are less than any 4 wheel vehicle.
      The Ford driver pushed his luck and lost.
      Next time, any of us, PLEASE think what if…
      I would keep driving constant speed if tractor trailer would made any manevur around my car. I would push the brakes and distance myself from tractor trailer i could be right but the same in danger and loser.
      Some reflection. ….

• Grammar Nazi on April 16, 2019 at 10:36 am

(head explodes)

2. Anonymous on April 11, 2019 at 9:59 am

My guy Greg, we gonna miss you forever. RIP!!!!!!!!!

3. Dirtie on April 11, 2019 at 10:47 am

Greg AKA “Taz” was truly a good dude. He was a Minister of the Gospel and set out to truly help people. He will truly be missed. REST IN GODS LOVE SIR

• Truly Truly on April 11, 2019 at 2:50 pm

Truly!

• The Media on April 12, 2019 at 12:24 pm

Meeting a biker these days that is not a minister or a member of a biker religion is like not meeting a Texan that has never drank from a muddy hoof print and was damned glad to get it.

4. Anonymous on April 11, 2019 at 10:55 am

These people feel like they dont have to obey the law or speed limit and need to learn to be law abiding people.PERIOD.People are sick and tired of these IDIOTS.

5. Anonymous on April 11, 2019 at 11:55 am

For the love of all that is good, can stupid people STOP giving motorcyclists a bad name?! Dumb@$$es on busas who try to break the sound barrier on 301 deserve what happens to them. Please don’t let this goon seed a hatred of motorcycles in you. Natural selection takes care of these idiots anyways. I’m just sorry someone and their brand new truck had to suffer for this.

• Anonymous on April 14, 2019 at 8:11 am

Be careful. You’re anonymous to us. Not God.

• Crotch Rocket Hater on April 15, 2019 at 6:50 am

Too late

6. Shawn on April 11, 2019 at 12:04 pm

Another sport bike accident- time to ban them before innocent car owners get hurt

• Angry family member on April 11, 2019 at 2:23 pm

Car owners have accidents as well for speeding one is not better than the other

• Boom! on April 16, 2019 at 10:39 am

I would argue that one in fact is better than the other. You have a chance at survival in an automobile.

7. SAD! on April 11, 2019 at 12:12 pm

These speeding motorcyclists don’t think this will ever happen to them until it does. Unfortunately, they don’t get a second chance. Sad!

8. SAD! on April 11, 2019 at 12:13 pm

9. BS! on April 11, 2019 at 1:18 pm

I call BS. Its not like the truck made a U-Turn into the 1st legal lane. The motorcycle was in the right lane and the Ford had to use three lanes to make a U-Turn? Where I learned to drive, that would be a violation. So the bike speeding, I’m not justifying that. But he was in his lane going straight, not expecting someone else to enter his lane of travel. As a rider, this is my biggest fear. RIP Mr. Stanback.

• Sick of ‘em on April 11, 2019 at 4:42 pm

High rate of speed. What if he had killed a pedestrian? These aholes on crotch rockets want the respect of other drivers on the road, but they show none so why should we care?

• Anonymous on April 15, 2019 at 8:04 pm

What pedestrian is on rt 5 at 10pm on a Wednesday? Don’t worry, I’ll wait

• . on April 16, 2019 at 10:41 am

I dont think it matters if there are pedestrians on Rt 5 at 10pmn, since this happened on 301… Aside from that, if you havent seen pedestrians on 301 at 10pm, you need to get your eyes checked, its a miracle you havent hit one yet

• Sick of ‘em on April 17, 2019 at 9:12 am

Thank you.

• Hey dude on April 11, 2019 at 7:04 pm

Never know, I was almost in a ditch tonight when a car swung wide right into the shoulder to turn left and I was in a car…

10. watchingthebikeszoomby on April 11, 2019 at 2:00 pm

From the radio traffic it sounds like road racing gone bad.

11. Angry family member on April 11, 2019 at 2:21 pm

I am his cousin and it sounds to me that it is negligence on the driver of the F-150 stop making it seem like motorcyclists are always to blame its chinches like you who are the idiots know the facts before being ignorant. Because just like motorcycles speed so do cars. IDIOT Homicide should be the charge for the ford driver.

• Anonymous on April 13, 2019 at 5:19 pm

Agree

• Anonymous on April 15, 2019 at 6:50 am

Disagree

• Malcom on April 15, 2019 at 6:41 am

Or impeding the flow of traffik on ole Greggy. He shut down 301 because of his actions.

12. Anonymous on April 11, 2019 at 2:54 pm

Limit is 45 through there.

13. Rev A L Harrison on April 11, 2019 at 2:56 pm

The stereotypes have to stop. I know this young man and servant of God and he would not put himself or other lives in danger. I had many questions about this accident and how it was reported. Thanks for answering some of them. He will be greatly missed ! May he Rest In Peace as I pray God took him before he hit the ground and healing will come to his family and church!

• Internet Reverend on April 15, 2019 at 6:52 am

Preach on brother man. Internet reverends make this so believable.

14. Anonymous on April 11, 2019 at 3:08 pm

Some people are heartless someone lost his life these comments is just heartless thank about his family and what if it was your family.

• Willy on April 15, 2019 at 6:42 am

My family isn’t so stupid to read the comments section after an incident like this.

• Chillywillysfamily on April 15, 2019 at 9:03 pm

Well apparently you must be the stupid one Chilly Willy. Here you are posting and I assume reading these posts. Your a real winner you are.

• Oh well on April 17, 2019 at 8:49 am

I dont think you understand the concept of what Willy said, LMFAO

• Willy on April 17, 2019 at 9:13 am

My family wasn’t the one speeding and causing grave danger to all those around them nimrod. Try reading comprehension.

15. Anonymous on April 11, 2019 at 3:49 pm

Truck U turned in the motorcycle path, same accident happened years ago on broomes island road

16. Keith Williams on April 11, 2019 at 3:51 pm

To the family it’s a tragic loss I watched Greg grow up from a little boy to the man he was, it’s just to bad that folks don’t pay enough attention to the guys and ladies on these motorcycles. What hurts me the most is to see that another young life is lost. Greg was a good kid so it hurts me because I was his mother’s neighbor so I watched Greg and William and the rest of the children grow up to be the adults they are. RIP Greg.

17. Anonymous on April 11, 2019 at 4:33 pm

Bike was going so fast that it spin the truck… WOW, any estimates on the bikes speed?

• Speed KILLS on April 15, 2019 at 6:53 am

140?

18. Gina on April 11, 2019 at 5:40 pm

I witness the aftermath of this accident. On the seen the spectators did say the truck didn’t have on its lights. I do know motorcyclists drive crazy but I don’t think it’s fair to assume he was driving like an IDIOT as some have said. At the end of the its a tragedy and someone lost his life. What I seen was the man was not in the street he was in a grassy ditch. Remember this person had a family and friends that loved him dearly, try to be kind. RIP Sir…

• Anonymous on April 13, 2019 at 5:21 pm

A CLOSE friend

• James on April 15, 2019 at 6:46 am

No one cares. Move along.

19. Granny on April 11, 2019 at 6:53 pm

I’m so sick of all the deaths just this week a lone. People slow down take that extra look before pulling out. Respect each other,motor cycles are another method of travel for many weather they are speeding or not theses big ass trucks especially the ones with the dang mirror sticking out so far all they have to do is ride the center line on a single lane road and can wipe out the on coming vechicals mirror or bust the Windows. We all know there is more traffic than our roads can handle.And roads aren’t wide enough for many. Just slow down be aware of others it could be your own family you kill. your going no where if you die trying to get there, you aren’t gonna miss anything but you may miss your child growing up. May all who have died in crashes this week rest in,peace may God surround the families with love and help them through their difficult time..

• Not Math on April 12, 2019 at 11:48 am

Little hard for me to agree with the “look twice” mantra when they’re doing 100+mph. When someone looks, they weren’t there. STOP SPEEDING!

• Anonymous on April 15, 2019 at 8:08 pm

Faster… But he didn’t spin the truck that much the truck driver spinning his tires trying to jump in front of us. And crossed 3 lanes from making a u turn with no lights on. Let that sink in

• Not Math on April 16, 2019 at 11:31 pm

What?

20. Anonymous on April 11, 2019 at 8:26 pm

R.I.P my little brother
    Love your big sister Nikki

• Nicki on April 15, 2019 at 6:47 am

Yawn

21. Anonymous on April 11, 2019 at 8:50 pm

Stop everyone! It should not be a debate or battle! There was another life lost on the busy road yesterday. We all need to be careful and vigilant when we are sharing the road with one another. Prayers are sent to the Stanback family for the lost of Greg. Also sending prayers to the young man making an illegal u turn. He has to live with that for the rest of his life. I hope you learn something!

• Battle it up! on April 15, 2019 at 6:45 am

Where you there? How do you know it was illegal? BTW, isn’t it reckless endangerment when you’re going 15 mph over the posted speed limit. Don’t forget about that part with all of your prayers sista.

P.S. It’s “loss,” not “lost.”

• Anonymous on April 15, 2019 at 8:11 pm

Well, I was there. And it is illegal to ride with no lights on at 10pm on a street with no street lights. It’s also illegal to spin tires and create a “u” line in the street defacing public property. Also, illegal to speed so everyone including myself was wrong but, the truck driver clearly heard our exhausts, saw our lights and still wanted to be a jerk. It was on purpose. I know

• Anonymouse on April 16, 2019 at 11:32 pm

Cause you were egging him on? Good job nimrod.

• Anonymous on April 16, 2019 at 4:48 pm

Also it’s Were you you there; not Where you there? People stop giving into heartless negative energy. This is the response you get when you don’t have the Lord in your life. Prayers going out to both families, tragic is tragic.

22. Anonymous on April 11, 2019 at 9:02 pm

All yall clowns talking recklessly about my lil cousin better watch your mouth..

• Charles on April 12, 2019 at 7:40 am

Or what? I’m waiting

• Anonymous on April 13, 2019 at 5:23 pm

I will tell you IM REAL INTERNET SMART AND I WILL FIND YOUR ASS. TRUST THAT

notice I used words so that your dumb ass will understand….

COOKIE

• Charles on April 14, 2019 at 3:33 pm

Clearly, if you’re resorting to childish tactics. Judging by your lack of grammar you aren’t that smart.

• YourMomZaenus on April 14, 2019 at 11:39 pm

“IM REAL INTERNET SMART”

Yeah, okay.

Your cousin was driving recklessly and paid with his life.

Ok, now find me, Internet smart guy.

• Anotherinternetbadass on April 12, 2019 at 10:04 am

Ooh, we have a genuine internet badass among us. An anonymous one to boot.

Look, the only one reckless was your cousin who decided to turn 301 into a drag-strip. It’s a busy highway with lots of turning traffic, given the number of accidents every day, even a 45mph speed limit is generous. It’s sad that he died, but his own choices are what led to his demise.

23. Anonymous on April 11, 2019 at 9:04 pm

Watch what u clown say about my little cousin..

• Clown on April 16, 2019 at 11:33 pm

Or you’ll sick the “internet smart” ding dong on us? I’m so scared.

24. Anonymous on April 11, 2019 at 9:12 pm

I will miss u Boo

• Charles on April 12, 2019 at 7:40 am

That’s what happens when you speed

• BS! on April 12, 2019 at 3:36 pm

You have never driven over the speed limit? You don’t even know how many times you have had grace bestowed upon you. But you will when it isn’t. Then lets see how you judge.

• Charles on April 12, 2019 at 9:45 pm

Of course I judge cupcake

25. Red1 on April 11, 2019 at 9:53 pm

On a positive note: I hope and pray
    The DMV metro area stage a benefit to help raise funds for the family of this man killed in April 10, 2019.
    On a coming Sunday, perhaps his family friends would plan a “Beef and Beer” event to raise funds for Gregory’s wife and his young children.
    Ideally, the dinner menu would include chicken, beef, sides, desserts and beverages for an all-you-can-eat style for $20 per person. For a family of four, it is be $50.00.
    A creative caring friend would be a good one of several organizers.
    “This is one of those moments your heart sinks to your gut and you can’t believe it,” I thought of after hearing the news of Gregory Stanback’ s death.
    Donation for an event of this type would be greatly appreciated.

• Charles on April 12, 2019 at 7:39 am

That’s right, just turn him into a martyr by creating an event that does nothing to prevent more people from speeding and getting killed like him. You’re an idiot and part of the problem.

• Wiggy on April 13, 2019 at 5:53 pm

BOOM. I like your style Charles!

26. ziggy on April 12, 2019 at 6:31 am

it’s bike season… pay attention, get off you phones… follow the rule of the road… I hate to read about a biker losing his life… and ALL slow your ass down

27. Myra on April 12, 2019 at 7:32 am

Greg Stanback.. I called him G or G-Money. Rest in Peace. I’m saddened by his death. My sincere condolences go out to his family. G was a great guy. I saw him last December and was hoping to see him this Saturday at the MGM Theatre. SMH!

• Charles on April 12, 2019 at 9:43 pm

Priorities of the materialistic

28. Anonymous on April 12, 2019 at 7:54 am

You will definitely be miss ..praying for your family

• Charles on April 12, 2019 at 9:42 pm

Missed*

29. Ryan on April 12, 2019 at 9:46 am

I just gotta say:
    – RIP to the deceased
    – My condolences to his friends and family
    – I think you gotta be nuts to ride a bike in MD, cause people here are idiots and don’t look out for other drivers let alone riders.
    – To the comment about the bike spinning the truck, the HB is (was?) the fastest street legal bike on the market. It’s 1300cc IIRC, but I’m not into bikes or riding so what do i know. Point is, it ain’t exactly light as a feather. It’s a big ass bike.
    – The state of PA, which is known for its motorcycle riders and drivers are therefore much more conscious of them, has long banned U-turns on all major roadways, highways, and expressways. I can’t say for sure that motorcycles were the reason for the ban, but it could stand to reason that they may be. Food for thought.

30. Anonymous on April 12, 2019 at 11:06 am

you will truly be miss

31. Anonymous on April 12, 2019 at 5:02 pm

I am a motorcyclist and you have to be going pretty fast to hit a truck and make it spin. I know that area very well and I can’t believe that they are putting guilt on the truck driver.

• Anonymous on April 15, 2019 at 8:15 pm

The guilt is for two reasons. 1) no headlights on. 2) spinning tires. We thought it was taz who locked his tires. Went back to scene next day and clearly saw tire marks making the worlds widest u turn

• Grisom on April 16, 2019 at 11:36 pm

And you’re a forensic scientist? So if your boy “Taz” didn’t lock up his brakes, was it because he was going so fast he didn’t have time to react to a vehicle in front of him?

32. Anonymous on April 12, 2019 at 6:49 pm

All of you are total idiots hush up

33. Anonymous on April 12, 2019 at 11:00 pm

Well, I am a Ford truck driver and I am also a motorcycle rider. But it is what it is. The rule of law is…The motorcycle had the right of way. Anyone entering onto the roadway must yield to any drivers already on the roadway. The Ford truck making a U-Turn was supposed to yield to any motorists including motorcycles on the roadway. By the Ford truck driver failing to yield the right of way caused the collision. Even if the motorcycle was going 200 miles per hour, the Ford truck was supposed to yield the right of way upon entering onto the roadway. The primary cause of the accident is Fail to yield right of way and the secondary cause of the accident is speed greater than reasonable. And to the motorcycle rider, I did not know you personally but rest in peace.

• YourMomZaenus on April 13, 2019 at 12:22 pm

Even at 100 mph, the bike is covering 146 feet per second. Someone commented above that the collision occurred in the far right lane. Let’s assume that the pickup driver took 5 seconds to go from the starting point in the turning lane to get to that far lane. At 100 mph, that bike could have been 730 feet away – nearly 2 and a half football fields – from the area of the U turn and still reached the point of impact with the truck. I can usually judge a car or truck’s speed, but a motorcycle is a bit harder. The truck driver could have seen the bike 700+ feet away and assumed he had plenty of time to get out of his way if the bike was going 45 or even 60.

And now you want to say that we should yield to a bike going 200 mph? Double the calculation above. That’s covering 292 feet per second, and at 5 seconds that’s 1,460 feet – more than a 1/4 mile. Are you telling me I should see a blip a quarter of a mile away and wait for it to pass?

• Nailed it! on April 15, 2019 at 6:47 am

BOOM!

• Anonymous on April 15, 2019 at 8:13 pm

I’m saying his tires shouldn’t have been spinning and his headlights should’ve been on!

• Dont change your argument now because you called out on April 16, 2019 at 10:53 am

No, you are saying that even if the bike is going 200 mph, the truck needs to yield to him. The point above, is that closing distance plays a major role. No one is going to see a bike and think to themselves, that guy must be going 200mph so I better hold up and wait. Closing distance is also a lot harder to determine at night. You said it yourself: “Even if the motorcycle was going 200 miles per hour, the Ford truck was supposed to yield the right of way upon entering onto the roadway”. Its nonsensical.

• Taz was a fool. on April 16, 2019 at 11:38 pm

Don’t use logic. It makes too much sense and holds the biker accountable. I don’t understand how “spinning tires” contributes to this accident.

• Cool Story Bro on April 17, 2019 at 8:54 am

Perhaps, and hear me out on this one, maybe the driver of the truck saw the headlights coming in the distance. He knew they were far enough away that he could safely make his turn. And then, after committing to the turn, he realized “holy sheeet, these dudes are SCREAMING down the road”. So he floored it to get out of the path of the idiot on the bike. And at that point he spun the tires.

I am having a hard time understanding the concept that it was on purpose??? The guy in the truck saw a motorcycle and thought, “I’m gonna turn in front of him, and spin my tires in the middle of the roadway, cuz that will really grind this bikers gears”. That doesnt even make sense.

• Ice Man on April 13, 2019 at 5:55 pm

I think it’s time to rewrite this law. I’m tired of speeders not being listed as the main cause, especially when doing 100+. Motorcyclists are already small targets, when they speed at excessive rates, they’re fast moving small targets.

• Whoopdedo! on April 13, 2019 at 10:28 pm

I’m a Chevy driver and think that Fords suck.

• Charles on April 16, 2019 at 9:04 am

I second that, Fords do suck

34. Thoughts on April 13, 2019 at 11:20 am

I am a motorcycle rider base out of Waldorf a lot of you may not know why biker split traffic when it’s standing still nor did you even care to ask why it’s becuz when we sit still the bike heats up and to 225 degrees which causes us to dehydrate so it’s a way to keep us cool by stay moving. Cars pull out in front of bikes all day in Waldorf even when they see you coming up the highway I seen some of the comments I won’t entertain that period. You don’t know what it’s like to be a love one who lost a family member in such a condition like this. May the ride Rest In Peace and May the driver of that truck seek any type of help he needs cuz having death on your hands no matter if it was on purpose or accident it’s hard to live with. Was I there yes from start to end it’s a sad situation to witness all I could say is learn from hearing about stuff like this and watch out for motorcycles. We are not bad ppl we have families just like you do………..

• Shawn on April 14, 2019 at 9:47 pm

You just made the mistake of getting a sport bike which you can’t get any lower than that

• Anonymous on April 16, 2019 at 10:56 am

Have a third grader proof read that for you and try again, christ bro…

35. Nina (Cookie) on April 13, 2019 at 5:38 pm

I loved you beyond measures then and I always will. The matching tats we share “ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME” as well as my “GREG” tat will forever and ever be honor!!!!!!!

To: Will & Lil Boo, greatness can NEVER be forgotten…

Cookie

• Nookie on April 15, 2019 at 6:49 am

What compelled you to post this? What information or knowledge have you bestowed upon mankind with this post?

36. Anonymous on April 14, 2019 at 8:48 am

My Samson, I’m missing you so much. You gave me strength and purpose. ❤

37. Anonymous on April 15, 2019 at 2:57 am

RIP Greg, truly a very good dude that I got to know over the last few years. To family prayers be with you during this time. Your neighbor Leon.
    Leon Bryant
    JLEONBRYANT@GMAIL.COM

38. Thomas on April 15, 2019 at 9:24 pm

so I guess everyone who rides a bike is in a gang or a bike group, get a life not everyone is in a gang or is it because he was a number 1 male. He was my family and I no for sure he wasn’t in any type of group or gang. Get a life. Cuz u will always be missed love u man. Big Tom. I am not here to make treats I make promise. Let god deal with idiots.

• YourMomZaenus on April 16, 2019 at 2:27 pm

Who the heck said anything about the rider being in a gang, besides you?

• ^^ on April 17, 2019 at 8:57 am

Its just a defense mechanism of certain groups.

39. Donna on April 17, 2019 at 8:11 pm

Smh!!! A mans life was lost and yet the blame game is still being played. I pray for the family and I’m sorry for the loss.